peltest

DeletedUser

Random! *big hug* nice to see you :) are you coming back?

p.s. see skully and thomas are major spammers! I'm small fry compared to them lol

DeletedUser

answer a lot of questions in Q&G and you'll get a lot of posts :D

DeletedUser

answer a lot of questions in Q&G and you'll get a lot of posts :D

Or just to mix it up ask a lot questions in Q & A. Like why in real life did the Greeks use briemas for offense, but in game they are used for defense.

DeletedUser

Random! *big hug* nice to see you :) are you coming back?

p.s. see skully and thomas are major spammers! I'm small fry compared to them lol

Does not look good at the moment, but I am sort of around at the moment.
It's not over until it's over! (or the final curtain).

DeletedUser

Peltast. lol. How many posts do you need before you become, well, not a peltast? lol.

DeletedUser

I guess I need to do the same. lol. I dont wanna be a peltast anymore. lol.

DeletedUser

yeah i got a promotion :) no need to spam :)

who wants some cookies ???

DeletedUser

I absolutely LOVE cookies. Have you ever tried a spam musubi? Also, I may need to spam this thread just to become not a peltast.

DeletedUser

try catching rooster he has 800 more than lozza just spam alot and don't in trouble and will surely beat lozza at least

Now now now Steven... there's MORE to it than that.

You see.... there are many kinds of spammers... but all of us can be divided into two basic categories:

1. Quality Spammers. (QS for short)
  2. Quantity Spammers. (QS for short)

Now, regardless and irregardless of which spammer camp we are in (QS or QS), a certain percentage of the intellectually superior members of this forum... (ie. the boring duds) will always HATE us.

For them, the forum is like a stuffy cocktail party at an upper Manhattan penthouse apartment, filled with people who graduated from Harvard, wear turtleneck shirts under tweed sports jackets and have the term "esquire" in their name.... and we're the low-class mini-wrapped wiener Hors d'oeuvres.

For them, there is no place for QS spammers... or even QS spammers... at their party.

There's no winning them over.

But if we stick to the QS camp, we'll find certain members of the forum will enjoy having fun with us. Most people like jokes and humor... as long as they don't totally derail the discussion. The art is being a part of the conversation... without being part of the conversation.

We want to be a bend in the river... not a Hoover Dam.

Conversely, being a member of the QS group... spewing out posts the way SciFi spews out lame formulaic movies with really poor CGI... we'll find we have very few friends... and most people will just get bored with us... roll their eyes... and selectively ignore our posts.

As spammers, we count on the continued attention of our audience...

They... complete us.

Otherwise, we're really just some A.D.D. oddballs typing random thoughts on our screen. Sort of like those monkeys sitting at typewriters in some room, trying to randomly type out the works of Shakespeare. Can you imagine how BAD that room must smell???

Anyway.... stick to the QS group... avoid the QS group... and make each post you post count....

Make each post you post matter....

And make each post you post a well-written, humorous and ultimately meaningless work of annoying prose.

THEN you'll truly be a QS, not a QS.

:pro: and I have a wittle sign

DeletedUser

rooster clearly your a master in the art of QS and being one of the oldest QS around. We are all intreasted to know, have any young fledgling QS caught you eye and are you planning to take any of them under your wing.

DeletedUser

rooster clearly your a master in the art of QS and being one of the oldest QS around. We are all intreasted to know, have any young fledgling QS caught you eye and are you planning to take any of them under your wing.

I think teaching someone to spam should be handled pretty much the same way my grandpa taught me to swim...

He just pushed me real hard... and when I hit the water, he screamed: "Hold your breath and kick like crazy you little RAT!!!"

Then he waited to see what happened. Things worked themselves out... mostly because of a fast acting lifeguard and the police.

As for taking young spammers under my wing? UNDER my wing is NO place for anything that has a nose. Find me a noseless forum member and they're in. Speaking of noses, what's up with Voldemort? I'd think a wizard as powerful as he is could perform a quick hocus-pocus nosejob... he's looking way too late-life MJ.

As for young spammers with potential? There are a few out there who are already damn fine spammers... some that make me LOL ATT. Creative... clever... articulate and bizarre.

And there are a few others that show huge potential, but just need to harness the awesome power that is their "inner-spammer" and avoid the dreaded QS camp.

DeletedUser

I still say you all should try a spam musubi. Sorry, I just still dont wanna be a peltest anymore.