Pence's Predictions, A Top Nine Analysis

DeletedUser

Overview

KP4VGrO.jpg

dbf4e67cc9.png

dcf692e52c.png

*no distinction made between friendly/enemy city losses

Top Nine Analysis

All alliances are ranked on a 9 point scale, with 3 possible points for positioning, 3 possible points for battle points, and 3 possible points for conquers.

055-Infectious-7 Pences
Positioning: 1/3 Battle Points: 3/3 Conquers: 3/3
TC8vASo.jpg
Infectious have a strong core in 55, and are pushing outwards in all directions, except north. With cities bordering many core alliances; Moderated Nation, Project Misery Business, Bunch of Trolls, Eclipse, Ascension, Legion of Kings, and Aegis - Shield of Zeus, their only option to expand is to pick a fight, and it look as if they have picked several. While this strategy appears to be working so far, you have to wonder if constant war will take a toll on it's members. Infectious has taken out several smaller alliances and MRAs, leaving the experienced and more established alliances such as Moderated Nation and Project Misery Business alone. Perhaps a pact, or just mutual respect is keeping them from attacking each other.

054-Moderated Nation-9 Pences
Positioning: 3/3 Battle Points: 3/3 Conquers: 3/3
LMhv6Eh.jpg
Just by taking a look at their roster you know these guys mean business. Bordering Infectious to the south, Moderated Nation is moving north and west squashing wombats and the CDC along the way, and reinforcing their already strong core in 054. With the second highest ABP and overall BP, strong positioning, and experienced player base this alliance is definitely one to watch out for.

056-Dark Angels-6 Pences
Positioning: 3/3 Battle Points: 2/3 Conquers: 1/3
HsQE1MJ.jpg
Dark Angels was an unknown alliance coming into this world, but they have made a name for themselves in 056, with the nearest ranking alliance in that ocean less than half Dark Angel's points. While they seem fairly spread out there is no real threat in the area, and can fill out 056 in peace. They also appear to be pushing into southern 055.

045-Project Misery Business-8 Pences
Positioning: 3/3 Battle Points: 3/3 Conquers: 2/3
lh4Hvtq.jpg
Project Misery Business looks to be positioned quite well with a compact base in 045, and room to battle it out with top nine alliances, or if not, they can choose to grow away from the core. Their ABP and DBP stats are also good, and they have an experienced roster. I expect this alliance to be around for a while.

055-Legions of Kings-3 Pences
Positioning: 1/3 Battle Points: 1/3 Conquers: 1/3
3B4zBct.jpg
This alliance appears to be spread across 055, with their core player base on the 055/065 border. Those scattered across 055 will probably face swift removal from the ocean, from one of the many pre-made alliances in this world. With their inexperience and low BP and city take stats, I doubt this alliance will last long once one of the more experienced alliances sets their sights on Legion of Kings cities.

044-Bunch of Trolls- 2 Pences
Positioning: 0/3 Battle Points: 1/3 Conquers: 1/3
lsDNKB4.jpg
Bunch of Trolls appears to be struggling, and their position on the map is dire. Surrounded by 4 other top 9 alliances, with low ABP and city takes per member, shortly they will have a tough decision to make. Merge, pact, or die.

044/045-Eclipse-4 Pences
Positioning: 1/3 Battle Points: 2/3 Conquers: 1/3
07bd6502a4.jpg
Spread thin in 044 and 045, and caught between Infectious and Project Misery Business, the only way for Eclipse to survive is to pact.

055-Aegis - Shield of Zues-2 Pences
Positioning: 0/3 Battle Points: 1/3 Conquers: 1/3
9AYATrR.jpg
Aegis is scattered throughout 55, and will likely get caught between Dark Angels and Infectious once Dark Angels starts to expand towards the core, and Infectious looks to take control of southern 55. They already have the closest DBP to ABP ratio in the top nine. I think they are definitely going to need that shield.

057/075-OCEANS VETERANS-2 Pences
Positioning: 1/3 Battle Points: 1/3 Conquers: 0/3
12460f5f22.jpg

473f87cb7f.jpg
Oddly positioned, and split between 057 and 075, this rim alliance has very little competition.

Predictions

• Infectious expands rapidly over the next month or two, begins to lose members, and then collapses in on itself.
  • Moderated Nation dominates 054 and then sets it's sights on 044.
  • Project Misery Business takes out Eclipse.
  • Legion of Kings and Aegis - Shield of Zeus disband in a few weeks. Bunch of trolls disbands or relocates to the rim within a month.
  • OCEAN VETERANS rule the southeast rim, as long as they don't get bored picking off noobs.

DeletedUser20415

meh, girl you where that bored ???

+ rep though, u know me, always love ur work ;)

DeletedUser25249

Well for some reason i need to spread some rep around np, great work put in +rep when i get a chance

DeletedUser33530

I love how some of the best predictions I have ever saw are getting no attention. :p

DeletedUser14937

She's a purple
and a girl
that automatically makes her opinion irrelevant :p

DeletedUser33530

She's a purple
and a girl
that automatically makes her opinion irrelevant :p
oh_snap.gif
She is gonna kill you :eek:

And pence is a girl?

Last edited by a moderator: