Pence's Predictions, A Top Nine Analysis

DeletedUser

where did he get my picture? I'm the mayor? Sweet.

3200949+_06c560a9bf0f537964757e5dfa26f031.png

Lol this is the best post ever. +rep

OMG, this is so inappropriate. Mods, halp!!

Aaaannnd Bump ...

DeletedUser

Just a general warning to you all.

I don't mind a bit of off topic here and there, but try to keep it somewhat on the subject of grepo. Also, keep from using profanity both censored and uncensored.

Carry on :)

Chris

DeletedUser16429

Gosh Chris why do you have to ruin everything:(

Go back to studying for your finals:D

DeletedUser

chrss is actually a much more leniant mod than most, I appreciate it. Alot better than Metalcore, that is for sure.

DeletedUser16429

chrss is actually a much more leniant mod than most, I appreciate it. Alot better than Metalcore, that is for sure.

Oh I was just kidding man. Chris and I have been good friends since Gamma and he's modded on other worlds I was on and I agree with you on the chill part.

DeletedUser

Gosh Chris why do you have to ruin everything:(

Go back to studying for your finals:D

I am studying for finals. Didn't you know? I'm a Grepo major.

Oh I was just kidding man. Chris and I have been good friends since Gamma and he's modded on other worlds I was on and I agree with you on the chill part.

I'm so awesome you just couldn't let me go could you ;)

Now now guys. Take it to my mod announcement thread. You can tickle my ego with how awesome I am there.

DeletedUser

Chris, I'll tickle more than your ego if you help me expose those damn anonymous derep trolls. They are on to me.

DeletedUser32373

Wait a second here... What did appraxiadaddy do? I recognize his name :p

DeletedUser

Appraxiadaddy? HURTU? Kingbutters? Monster MOuse?? He is the man of many names, but as NOZ said its for reasons that are not allowed to be spoken about on these forums, not because he wanted many names.

DeletedUser

Anyone going to do another top 9. This forum died after the new year.