penguinz are back

• Thread starter Alex Skye the brave
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thats right narnubs here it loud and clear except this time we pacted in some power

we are having huge alliances merge into the penguinz and we have the plan to conqour each one of you but you know why its harder for you to fight then us we are scattered every where

in all lego with my help are gonna REBUILD THE PENGUINZ

so look out osl we are coming for you with our orange beaks in the air

DeletedUser

Meh. My opinion
funny-pictures-cat-does-not-think-plan-will-fail.jpg

You're in Black Knights II. What more needs to be said?

DeletedUser

oh my! black knights II?? MRA alert!

good luck, but not sure about you joining up with black knights tbh.. their leader had an alliance in Iota called Brothers in Arms. They didn't last very long and there were some bad reports going around at the time.. and were disbanded after there were attacked by Elite Shadows and couldn't handle it

Also isn't black knights the alliance Jarp declared war on due to their nooby mails??

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=12298

DeletedUser

Oh the Black Knights. Thats funny as we've had a few skirmishes with them. And I think we've won pretty much all of them. In fact, I don't think we have lost one as of yet :D

DeletedUser

So you're planning on conquering each one of us? Does that include me? Because if it does, I should start demolishing my structures. I'm a pro like that...

DeletedUser

Thats right narnubs here it loud and clear except this time we pacted in some power

we are having huge alliances merge into the penguinz and we have the plan to conqour each one of you but you know why its harder for you to fight then us we are scattered every where

in all lego with my help are gonna REBUILD THE PENGUINZ

so look out osl we are coming for you with our orange beaks in the air

And an alliance which absolutely annihalted the penguins in the first three days after BP should be scared of an alliance run by a person who is incapable of using capital letters and full stops?

Then we add on the fact that your Alex Skye the Brave... do I really need to say much more?

I laughed when I saw this post....:cool:

Actually, I lied.. it was more like this:

facepalmimplied.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually I thought at first that he serious, then I checked his in-game situation and position and I became real ----->
29ff80h.jpg

DeletedUser

Oh dear me! :rolleyes: I cannot begin to explain why this is going to go so wrong but I will however address all of lambda with the following picture.

shipment-of-fail.jpg

Please stop before it gets too embarassing or at least don't shout your every movement, sucess or fail across the forum. Forum reputation can kill alliances.

Lots of love and kisses, The Narwhals.

DeletedUser

I like how this thread has been trolled by awesome pics. :)

Win!

DeletedUser

The crew of the Enterprise is very disappointed in the Penguins right now.

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

DeletedUser

You should all join the Platypus Uprising. Our first order of business can be to take down the pretenders to the Penguin throne.

DeletedUser6983

Oh noez. there back. I thought they were gone... O well. they can disappear twice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.