Penguinz Have Been Disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nuke the whale's sub-campaign, "spill oil on teh penguinz," is big success!

DeletedUser

Now, after the penguins vs narwhales war is over what will be the next interesting competition?

1. TBR + Narwhales vs The Spartan Empire
or
2. The mariners + Iunctus vs REAL MADRID ELITE

What do you think?

DeletedUser

I'm not on this server but I just wanted to comment on how genius Jarpenguin is. He even disbanded his own alliance!!

DeletedUser

He didn't disband it lol, twas another one of his members

DeletedUser

And i didn't even know why o.o

Joined 1 day, It t'was gone the next Q_Q

~V

DeletedUser

Now, after the penguins vs narwhales war is over what will be the next interesting competition?

1. TBR + Narwhales vs The Spartan Empire
or
2. The mariners + Iunctus vs REAL MADRID ELITE

What do you think?

Option no.2, we WILL war them.

DeletedUser

Option no.2, we WILL war them.

Well we are hitting them where ever we can... this will take a longer time then the pengu vs narwal war but i have no doubt in the outcome.

Lugosi

Strategos
Teh Penguinz are still there as I'm a member of them, the only member. I think I'm on what you may call a suicide mission :p YeY!

DeletedUser

The Platypus Uprising does not recognize the new Penguinz as a legitimate reincarnation of the old Penguinz. We may or may not declare war.

DeletedUser

The Platypus Uprising does not recognize the new Penguinz as a legitimate reincarnation of the old Penguinz. We may or may not declare war.

Lolz

1 man alliance vs another 1 man alliance... now that would be awesome!

DeletedUser

The Marines think you're both a couple of clowns, and Milonius I'm trying my best not to point out your ridiculous amount of sim citying in Beta.

DeletedUser

Active targets are too annoying. All that dodging. Why waste troops when you can have a nice 10-11k city for free?

DeletedUser

Well it is not exactly "A NEWS" if you read the thread 2 weeks too late...

DeletedUser

Oh don't you give me a grammar lesson!

Yes, I understand that it was meant to be a rhetorical question however I was pointing out the fact that it wasn't "A NEWS" because you had posted 2 weeks after the thread was made...

DeletedUser

The Marines think you're both a couple of clowns, and Milonius I'm trying my best not to point out your ridiculous amount of sim citying in Beta.

You aren't the only ones. There are so many jokes for alliances here.

Status
Not open for further replies.