Penguinz VS Narwhals

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The ultimate war.

Team Ryan vs Team Dobby you ask? NO. This is Osl vs Jarp, Penguinz vs Narwhals(Narnubs>3)

Pick your side! Both SW and I don't think allies are involved, once BP ends it's all out viscousness!

DeletedUser

That's nearly as funny as saying narwhals don't exist :p

WHAT??? Then whats that imposter doing in my swimming pool? It must be a manatee with a fake horn, grrr thats the last straw, hes missed paying rent for the last time

DeletedUser

I wondered that aswell, Kappa is only in it's 2nd week I think.

Maybe Omega is coming out next week!?

jk

DeletedUser

GO PINGU :)

I may go on this sever as it's revolt, but most likely I'll stick with Theta.

DeletedUser

May I wish the Penguins the best of luck for their flightless crusade upon us.

Though of course, Narwhals can swim so they can expect us invading their shores before long.

DeletedUser

May I wish the Penguins the best of luck for their flightless crusade upon us.

Though of course, Narwhals can swim so they can expect us invading their shores before long.

Don't worry, we'll make sure there will be plenty of dead Narwhal to eat when/if you ever get here. ;)

DeletedUser

dobby and metalcore:i saw that u were arguing with daizan about lambda and told him how great you are.well,maybe is true,but peoples like to lie.so,i will play this world and see if u really are good or just some liars.i cant be mutzzy,coz im baned forever,thanks to...,i dont remember,but i will tell u my ingame name so u can find me more easily.the shortest way will be to check no1 ranking in bpa.well,if i will see 100 incoming attacks from your alliances,then i will really know that u r really great.who knows,maybe i will start to like.and maybe elvis is still alive.

DeletedUser

I can see why you got banned...

Please take your flaming elsewhere

DeletedUser

hmm i think the title should be edited to penguinz vs narwhals vs orcas :p

DeletedUser

Nah it should be called Penguinz Vs Narwhals And Orcas Dead On The Floor. (They got caught in the crossfire)

DeletedUser

dobby and metalcore:i saw that u were arguing with daizan about lambda and told him how great you are.well,maybe is true,but peoples like to lie.so,i will play this world and see if u really are good or just some liars.i cant be mutzzy,coz im baned forever,thanks to...,i dont remember,but i will tell u my ingame name so u can find me more easily.the shortest way will be to check no1 ranking in bpa.well,if i will see 100 incoming attacks from your alliances,then i will really know that u r really great.who knows,maybe i will start to like.and maybe elvis is still alive.

You do realise I am an in-game moderator, right? :p

DeletedUser

You do realise I am an in-game moderator, right? :p

and?u will ban me?maybe you will steal my horses from my car,or what?i can farm u,even if u r inno owner.im muttzzy and i like to farm mods.except one,but relax is not u the one whom im talking about.

DeletedUser5061

first-best-friend.jpg

...friend of mine.