Penguinz VS Narwhals

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

and?u will ban me?maybe you will steal my horses from my car,or what?i can farm u,even if u r inno owner.im muttzzy and i like to farm mods.except one,but relax is not u the one whom im talking about.

Yes, if you are found to be breaking the rules in anyway - such as ban evading - then yes, you will be banned.

DeletedUser

Don't worry, we'll make sure there will be plenty of dead Narwhal to eat when/if you ever get here. ;)

I've heard Penguins are a bit of a delight. I think we'll get a fire going on Monday and have a spit roast for all of those noobs that drop out on the first day.

DeletedUser

I've heard Penguins are a bit of a delight. I think we'll get a fire going on Monday and have a spit roast for all of those noobs that drop out on the first day.

spit roast. why did i laugh at that

DeletedUser

Yes, if you are found to be breaking the rules in anyway - such as ban evading - then yes, you will be banned.

ha,ha!so predictable.but u see,my friend,u have some problems with that:
1.u can stop me to play but u cant stop my wife,my dead grandma or whatever to play grepo.u know why?coz is free!so?
2.maybe bcoz im romanian u think i have no money.well is not such a big deal to buy a new laptop and a new sim card with internet.and im sure that u will know who i will be.and again,jfk is alive.
so,even that u dont like me,but i dont accused u coz i dont like u too, dont insulting my intelligence.try with others but not with romanians.and to threaten me,well if i will say my opinion about that i will be banned forever twice.

DeletedUser

ha,ha!so predictable.but u see,my friend,u have some problems with that:
1.u can stop me to play but u cant stop my wife,my dead grandma or whatever to play grepo.u know why?coz is free!so?
2.maybe bcoz im romanian u think i have no money.well is not such a big deal to buy a new laptop and a new sim card with internet.and im sure that u will know who i will be.and again,jfk is alive.
so,even that u dont like me,but i dont accused u coz i dont like u too, dont insulting my intelligence.try with others but not with romanians.and to threaten me,well if i will say my opinion about that i will be banned forever twice.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you inadvertently stereotyped yourself.

why not just be a good boy?

in romania. grepolis plays you!

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you inadvertently stereotyped yourself.

why not just be a good boy?

in romania. grepolis plays you!

LOL

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jack adams again"

:(

In soviet romania*

:p

DeletedUser

I told ya that he is an spy for the "Orcas"

Look at his avvy

DeletedUser

NARWHALS FTW!

All you crappy penguins will see.
and now all you crappy orcas will see as well.

DeletedUser

*pokes with facial horn*

I'm all organised and set. I can't wait...

DeletedUser

stupid flightless birds and unicorn seals we will soak you!!!!!!

then we will realise both of you can swim

.......................so we will then think about something else to do to you!!!!!!

DeletedUser

So osl is this your CoA for the narwhals?
nun_arms2.gif