Perseus

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
There is no way that this hero is this bad... there is no way it has to be a bug
Making myths in a singular attack 6% weaker is just so niche and even if you are defending against someone who is sending only myths at you then you are better off having leonidas
I wouldnt get this hero even if it was base 30% that how bad he is just remove him and give us different hero please

DeletedUser54192

It's not a bug, as I'm sure you know. If you've got a complaint about the hero, I'd suggest posting in Acropolis. If you've got an idea on how to improve it, I'd suggest posting in the Ideas forum. There's no point cluttering up an actually-serious section of the externals with complaints that have nothing to do with a bug or glitch.

Grepolis is unlikely to remove or completely overhaul heroes. Perseus' percentages don't look great, I agree (although I've not used the hero enough to give an evaluation based on actual gameplay experience), but at least the mechanics were somewhat different, as opposed to copying an existing hero and changing which unit it applies to. (Perseus was actually a community-designed hero - it was an entry in the DE community "Design a Hero" competition that gave us Eurybia.)