Persian conquest feedback and questions?

DeletedUser

Congrats for taking the city.

This kills the complete game for me. Its nice of InnoGame to reward all the top alliances in each world with endless gifts, thus removing any chance of them not winning and any hope of the smaller alliances of turning the tide.

I love defending as the underdog, but on equal terms please! Why the **** does InnoGame think they need to change this?

Im leaving this game. I now regret I ever spend money on it.

Happy birthday InnoGame! :Angry:

DeletedUser38382

To stay off-topic: It is true that defending is more profitable. But if you manage to have a 1 to 8 ratio as an alliance towards me for 6 weeks, than you really don't know how to attack.
Me a turtle, I put your cities in revolt constantly and kill your golden walls. You bought power not worked hard for it Repo. Besides, top alliances are all afraid to fight each other. Oh no my credit is maxed, what can I do is how game is played now by far too many players.

DeletedUser38382

BTW, Goon you ran from me on Naxos. Drain my caves. What you see is not what you'll get. LOLOLOL

DeletedUser

I been trying real hard to keep my mouth shut, i think something needs to be said here. damn your mamma must be proud of you that you can come up with some outstanding stats like that.

Not impressed, nor am i impressed with your alliance tactics

shall i dig a hole for you personally http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=en79&pn=DR-DOOM&rt=overview and you do exactly what for your alliance? you paint a picture of a guy getting beat up losing cities yet he is still playing .

i am confused here, turtles sure when the tactics call for it you get two of the top 12 alliances pounding on you for weeks that i may add here, cities vs the amount of DBP gained and i come up with a simple formula of worthless.

not sure if you guys in repo realize that the constant spending of your gold is buying us our cities sure i would gladly trade off 25k DBP per city eventually you will buy me enough of what i need.

IDK #1 in cities repo i give it to you #1 in wasting troops i 100% agree with you... planing in tactics *i grab dans big red nose as it Squeeks* i give you a whopping FAIL.

better reach back to grab your wallet and buy another city because the actual joke is in the front of your pants and between your 2 fingers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

Crybabies... if you dont have what it takes to takeover one of Artemisia's cities, then just shut you mouth and stop insulting others who have done so.

By the way, its because of these "gold buyers" you refer to that you are playing the game for free.

DeletedUser47369

Recon Kangas - I founded and recruited and lead the alliance that is no1 in the world, No1 in 2 oceans and No 1 in Abps after disbanding twice

You spend more time doing the background work with 80 people when you have a successful alliance. But you wouldnt know that because you are not doing that job hence where you are.

Now fill me in on what your contribution to your alliance is.

I dont care if you turtle, i dont care how your alliance plays the game. It has lost 70 cities or more so far. It is your alliance who are building up the cities for RA. You build. RA take.

Here. read your stats

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en79/alliance/653/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=

Your member pointed out that he doesnt lose cities. I showed he does. what are you defending?

If I said RA dont lose cities to KC and you should we do. i would be like fair enough.

As long as KC are happy building and then losing cites, RA are happy to take them

If I was you personally I would question what the goals are for your alliance

DeletedUser26412

Sorry for the delayed response here guys.

Yes, an alliance can take 2 cities, and reap the rewards from both.
Yes, you get BP.
Yes, the amount of troops depends on the age of the world.
Yes, once the city is cleared of Artemsia's troops, you can support the city.
Yes you can spy, no you won't get through the cave. The Wiki states it is not possible to spy, but I will reword it some. It is possible to send a spy.

thanks for the replies.
Do we need to use the rewards within 45 days? or will they stay in the extended inventory indefinitely?

PS - actively disinterested in the arguments between guys from en79 - go to your own world's forum and argue there.

DeletedUser38970

Recon Kangas - I founded and recruited and lead the alliance that is no1 in the world, No1 in 2 oceans and No 1 in Abps after disbanding twice

You spend more time doing the background work with 80 people when you have a successful alliance. But you wouldnt know that because you are not doing that job hence where you are.

I dont care if you turtle, i dont care how your alliance plays the game. It has lost 70 cities or more so far. It is your alliance who are building up the cities for RA. You build. RA take.

Here. read your stats

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en79/alliance/653/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=

Your member pointed out that he doesnt lose cities. I showed he does. what are you defending?

If I said RA dont lose cities to KC and you should we do. i would be like fair enough.

As long as KC are happy building and then losing cites, RA are happy to take them

I'm Very happy for you sir..You pat yourself on the back nicely..Now come get my cities sir..I promise your not strong enough to support the bullies jockstrap , Let alone take a city.

P.S. I'll bake the cookies..Don't let them go stale waiting.

P.S.S. By all means smacktalker..Post your takeovers here. I will be doing the same.

DeletedUser47369

I'm Very happy for you sir..You pat yourself on the back nicely..Now come get my cities sir..I promise your not strong enough to support the bullies jockstrap , Let alone take a city.

P.S. I'll bake the cookies..Don't let them go stale waiting.

P.S.S. By all means smacktalker..Post your takeovers here. I will be doing the same.

Implied-Facepalm.jpg

DeletedUser31385

This event sucks! Who is going to waste their men clearing 15k biremes?

DeletedUser

Here. read your stats

Lets get something straight here,

#1 you and your alliance mean about as much to me as a piece of lint in my pocket i can toss it or it stays. i am completely indifferent i have not a feeling one way or the other.

#2 what i am to my alliance means nothing to you so don't ask.

#3 standing on a platform that your the founder of the #1 alliance at this time on this server like it gives you some major title here or on the server means zero to me. i am sure it makes you feel awesome i am happy for you and again i am not impressed.

were i come from leaders lead from the front not from behind, your stats are as pathetic as your words to me.

from were i sit strategy and tactics are skills you personally don't posses, others in your alliance do the lifting and the thinking unless this is an alt account you having 1 other server under your belt don't impress me ether. my name means something to me if i choose to continue on others it will be with the same account you see here.

i do not threaten or have any other reason to justify myself to you or anyone else we fight , i may get beaten its a pure numbers game i realize this. there is a weakness within your alliance i will find it and exploit it maybe not in a week or a month i play for long term.

i can promise one thing your alliance will be red till the ending of this server. we will have a very long history by the time it is over.

recon

DeletedUser38382

LOL DR Doom, you attack with out LS at times. My bro Recon would wipe you out in a one on one fight:)

DeletedUser47369

Lets get something straight here,

#1 you and your alliance mean about as much to me as a piece of lint in my pocket i can toss it or it stays. i am completely indifferent i have not a feeling one way or the other.

#2 what i am to my alliance means nothing to you so don't ask.

#3 standing on a platform that your the founder of the #1 alliance at this time on this server like it gives you some major title here or on the server means zero to me. i am sure it makes you feel awesome i am happy for you and again i am not impressed.

were i come from leaders lead from the front not from behind, your stats are as pathetic as your words to me.

from were i sit strategy and tactics are skills you personally don't posses, others in your alliance do the lifting and the thinking unless this is an alt account you having 1 other server under your belt don't impress me ether. my name means something to me if i choose to continue on others it will be with the same account you see here.

i do not threaten or have any other reason to justify myself to you or anyone else we fight , i may get beaten its a pure numbers game i realize this. there is a weakness within your alliance i will find it and exploit it maybe not in a week or a month i play for long term.

i can promise one thing your alliance will be red till the ending of this server. we will have a very long history by the time it is over.

recon
The first line and the last line are contradicting each other mate

DeletedUser

Don't you guys have a separate world forum for the usual rants?

DeletedUser

Just had a report by mail of an attack by one of the Persian cities, i will have support there before it arrives.
Just so i can get my own report of this event LOL

en.76

ScreenShot130_zps3e989940.jpg

DeletedUser

just wondering.

was en80 world first on this event? hard to beat 8:40am yesterday. we had the cs in there 9hours after the event started^^

excluding NL server ( if they even got one. different thing over there with supporting the city and having this event start 1week early)