Personal Goals

DeletedUser18952

Attacked and looted 5 cities on MY island before my Beginners period was over.
Got an Award before my Beginners period was over.
Be the highest ranked city on MY island before my Beginners Period was over.
Take 5 farms and build to LV3 before my Beginners period was over.
Be over 1k points before my Beginners Period was over.

All in all it has been an exciting week.

DeletedUser19930

Very Good - BUT

Yes, sounds good, but how did you do it? I am in the middle of my beginners period and thinking where to go next. I accidently 'revolted' a village the first day of play. I just researched Academy and Slingers. Will take back village with 7 slingers (I hope). Half of the island are 175 pointers, what do I do to them?
Should I communicate with the other players now? I am 579 points, the next player behind me is 451.
My other 2 villages are 100 good mood, is it OK to loot on occasion, is there any negative reason to have the village between 81% and 99%?
Any suggestions are thankfully received.
:)

Thrillology

Phrourach
Build your military.
Your city level will be low, but you'll be the supreme military leader. Start a war with a military ready and attack the other player relentlessly and force them to lose their sovereignty and/or attack them until they leave Upsilon and are no longer a threat like I did.

My Personal Goal:
To Unify Ocean 37.
But The Barbarians are proving to resist and are going to declare war on the peace that goes on in my ocean. Most of the players are weak, but I've built a military that will protect only me if the barbarians come now, as in right this minute.
So I am recruiting out of the ocean players now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My current goal is to once again become the dominant force in Ocean 48. I had a bout of inactivity due to goings on in that thing we call RL and came back to find someone had sabotaged my alliance and split it down the middle. So now we're currently in the process of taking those cities back from The Delian League by force.

I would also encourage anyone who hears from Kastorianos to stay well clear of him and The Delian League. His leadership skills and levels of maturity are severly lacking. So far most pacts with his alliance have turned stale. The alliance are made up of sim cities, point People and inept glory seekers. Thus, i look forwardly to savagly beating him back to the dreary levels of incompetence from which he arose.

..Not that i hold grudges or anything :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't have many.

lol jk, I do, but I'm not telling YOU.

DeletedUser

Then why post in here Owen? Lets see if anyone has updated goals for us.