Petition for EN116

Discussion in 'The Acropolis' started by Noob Sempai, May 31, 2019.

1. ShreftyThred

ShreftyThred Strategos

just to clarify if this is a partial response to you thinking my post was in favor...its not. My point was that inno made a mistake having this many different options for a server, all it does is split the player base where as if that were never the case, no one would know any better

2. Kal Gordon

Kal Gordon Phrourach

@ShreftyThred it wasn't aimed at you, don't worry.

The number of different options could go either way; it's nice to have the variety, both for those who have a favourite style, and for those who like to try out different things rather than constantly picking the same type of world. But I agree that it does make it a little more difficult to release a good balance of world types, and therefore it's a shame when players believe that they are the only ones who truly deserve to be in the game and that the world type they play is the only good one (and therefore the only one that InnoGames should release), thus attempting to ruin that difficult-to-find balance even further.

3. Semajoes.

Semajoes. Banned Banned

@The Smilodon Fatalis

LOL. It's not hard to last an entire duration of a world, if you just sim like this. Just humble yourself a bit my friend
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. iMrCornetto

iMrCornetto Phrourach

Pretty sure there’s some weirdos out there who still like speed 1 o_O

And they’ll never abolish morale because they’re trying to make it a kinder environment for newer players. Maybe if Inno took a step back and realised it essentially boils down to their greed ruining the game they might take steps in the right direction.
    Should make the game less focused on gold to attract some of the oldies back. Just anything to grow the community. £1000 earned from 50 players paying £20 each is the same as £1000 earned from 1000 players paying £1 each.

Sorry went off on a tangent lol.

Inno will never make a world that will make everyone happy. I just hope revolt start getting some no-morale worlds soon enough, although I guess we don’t cry as much as conq players so unlikely :rolleyes:

5. 1saaa

1saaa Phrourach

ouch...

this entire petition is a hot boiling mess. You are all acting like babies who want absolutely everything they want and you also seem to scream the loudest as well :D

Shut up and accept that not every server has been custom made for you. and if you don't like it. then don't join. simple as. no need to start creating another salt mine. if really want to complain. complain in those discord servers with 100 fast conquest players waiting in it. that way you can stay in your own echo chamber and not destroy the rest of us with your salt.

6. ShreftyThred

ShreftyThred Strategos

yea...gold has gotten real out of hand with an event every month. Honestly think that inno knows this game is in its last few years and are just trying to milk every penny out of it, cant say i blame them but it is a shame

7. Semajoes.

Semajoes. Banned Banned

Simple fix, acquire more skills and earn more money

8. iMrCornetto

iMrCornetto Phrourach

Simpler fix, quit and check in every few years in the vague hope things have changed lol.

ana perssons likes this.
  9. 1saaa

1saaa Phrourach

then check in one day to find that the game no longer exists.

ana perssons and dadofwildthang like this.
  10. dadofwildthang

dadofwildthang Phrourach

even simpler fix dont spend any money on an event and then wait and see what if anything happens..
    my bet boycott an event and the next 1 will be more costly

Noob Sempai likes this.
  11. SlipperyCuttlefish

SlipperyCuttlefish Hipparchus

I just have to say... for a person with 'Just for Laughs' in your profile picture, you sure seem to get angry alot! Maybe take your own advice, have a laugh and enjoy the sun! :D

dadofwildthang and 1saaa like this.
  12. Fluvisol

Fluvisol Chiliarch

Oof I love these settings and I like to think I'm an experienced fast world player
    Maybe I don't have enough experience in running to the rim and spamming until people give me gold, which is what you did on the last speed 4/3 world I played :p

13. Tusc2010

Tusc2010 Phrourach

Thank you.

If we need a petition at all, it should be one to ban from the forums these whiny fast CQ players who for some reason think the little gold they spend is more than the top people of slow worlds (LOL like how delusional can you be? The amount of gold it takes on a slow world, which the top people do still spend, is 2-3 times more than the gold it takes on a fast world) and use that as an invalid excuse. These players start out a world, have their fun for a few weeks, then get burnt out and go to the forums to whine about people "cheating". Fast CQ players are the loud, obnoxious minority. There's a reason we have a variety of different world speeds, not the least of which is that 2-3 months in, slower worlds have a much higher participation rate than fast worlds 2-3 months in.

14. Femme Fatality

Femme Fatality Hekatontarch

all I see here is wine whine Im not the center of attention whine whine even more. you probably are only an average player. you are a complete joke. come play a fast cq and Ill wipe you out. and talking about using a lot of gold? I played a 1/1 in 2016 and I rank top 10 in points and attack with 40k gold. you are a joke. good bye.

Noob Sempai and Semajoes. like this.
  15. Semajoes.

Semajoes. Banned Banned

savage as always chloe

16. Drubzie

Drubzie Chiliarch

And here it is, a thread which demonstrates a cross section of the worst parts of our Grepolis community. Bore off with jumping down everyone's throat just because they don't agree with you!!

Grepolis is not just a war game, it is about strategy. All of the different settings allow you to try out many different formats of the game demonstrating you can learn new skills and apply yourself to different scenarios effectively. I for one have played most types; slow and fast, morale and none, revolt and conquest and just like charlie I have my own preference. However i have also played different servers with very similar settings and enjoyed one and not the other so go figure? Tells me it's not just about the settings but also about the team mates, location, enemies etc.

To give you your due Charlie I do think your point about the morale settings are very valid, conquest servers have been destroyed by LMD tactics so i think it's fair to disregard them as real options. It's just the tub-thumping, keyboard-meltdown threads with everyone diving in to slag off other players (often making rational, reasoned points) just because their opinion is different from theirs that drives me bonkers.

In order to survive Inno have to try and appeal to as wide an audience as possible, not just one type of player. They will not always get it right but there are still plenty of players sticking around till the end of servers to get the win. Some do it by fighting all comers, some do it by mass merging; others with a balance of both. Just appreciate that not everyone wants the same as you (or me) and learn to respect the fact that just because they are just different from you doesn't make them wrong.

Jeez guys, just because there is war in this game it doesn't have to be hate all the time.

duja spadi, 1saaa and Miknel like this.