Phalanx

• Thread starter DeletedUser17905
  • Start date

DeletedUser17905

Dear all,

I am Lord Xalys, ruler of Serannim and founder of Phalanx. I am an erstwhile OGame player, where I headed an alliance of 53 people. As such, I know how much fun it can be to run a decent alliance with casual and competitive players alike.

I am just starting out in Grepolis, as an aside to my work (archaelogical advisor) and second degree (heritage studies). For those of you that want a stable and fair home in World Tau, Phalanx bids you a warm welcome. I aim to head a defensive commonwealth of city-states, with a penchant for trade.

My soon to be brother-in-law and I reside in O66 and O35 respectively, so people from the same oceans have more to gain in terms of distance, but our arms are open to anyone that can prove to be an honourable player and friend. Requests to join can be adressed ingame to myself.

Welcome to Phalanx!

LX

DeletedUser

*waits for firelords post stating get out of my ocean...blah blah blah....if not i will farm you.....blah blah blah.....*

welcome to the game :) good luck on the alliance.

DeletedUser17905

@Marnuke: thank you!

Requests for invitations can from now on also be adressed to my Master of Arms, Exylon Kynota. We're alreay up by one member and have also signed a pact with TrojanHorses.

LX

DeletedUser17905

Dear all,

As of now, Phalanx ranks 18th in O35 and 3rd in O66! With nine members, all with 400+ pts, we're already a lively and tight-knit group. I invite everyone who doesn't have an alliance yet to join Phalanx: we'd be happy to have you.

Cheers,
LX