Phenomen Battle stats

Lugosi

Strategos
now we're even more off topic because we're talking about being off topic. Overall we are still being off topic as we are still discussing off topicness. I apologise for continuing this conversation of off topic ness. Remember kids being off topic is bad! off topic, off topic, off topic, off topic, off topic, off topic, off topic, off topic, off topic, WHAT? :0 OFF TOPIC

DeletedUser

What you guys ready to TTK's fat away too? Tch.

Thats right Kad punch in those numbers for TTk.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guys, come on, I've already had a moan about Off-Topicness this weekend, and I come onto this thread to see page 2 pretty much all off-topic >.<

Last chance, or some warnings are going to have to be given out.

Sorry if you don't like it but if you want to discuss stealing popcorn go to Off-Topic section.

DeletedUser

I think by popcorn they meant cities, and thus are very on topic!

Have a nice Holiday Devils

DeletedUser

I have always wanted to take Rappy's cities.

Kad, please take some more cities for me. Let me know if i can help :)

Edit: T3K and SES are allies, but I never agreed to be allies with Rappy Boy and I never will :)

DeletedUser

I have always wanted to take Rappy's cities.

Kad, please take some more cities for me. Let me know if i can help :)

Edit: T3K and SES are allies, but I never agreed to be allies with Rappy Boy and I never will :)

I think i spoken to you be4 once...

DeletedUser

Justagame just conquested a city from ezr611 from phenomen...ezr turned his city into a ghost town right before the conquest and came back and cancelled it after the conquest.

DeletedUser

Justagame just conquested a city from ezr611 from phenomen...ezr turned his city into a ghost town right before the conquest and came back and cancelled it after the conquest.

umm... What?

So what I'm seeing is that you've actually managed to conquer a city...

:eek: Kad get up the forcefields!

DeletedUser

You misunderstood Jarp.

"Justagame" is a player in T3K's! Rappy didnt take a city.

@DaFlunky: Speak with Whitebear. PM if you want to discuss our diplomatic status.

DeletedUser345

no i think jarp meant that alliance as a whole not just rappy? :heh:

DeletedUser

OMGOMGOMG TTK IS AWESOME THEY CONQUEREd ONE CITY OMGOMGOMG!!!

Well let's see, they did strike first blood on a war Phenomen declared and rappy boy wasn't really bragging about it or anything. So I would calm down there milo

DeletedUser

We conquered 2 but your "mullen96" left be4 the conquest was done so the conquest was on VP.

DeletedUser

Besides judging by milo's expression you dont give a dam about "one" phen city loss , bottomline is you probably wont give a dam if you lost 50 because bottomline is your alliance will still have a load of people and it will just keep replacing.