Phenomen vs UAE current war stats.

DeletedUser

War stats between Phenomen and UAE since 1st June 2010...

warstats.png

I'm sensing a good month for Phenomen :)

I wish was stats were easier to publish rather then having to dig the data out yourself....

Also we need more war stats from other alliances on this world...

Surely there are others fighting?

DeletedUser

Xmortis may be kinda helping. They have to deal with their Top Priority: Capturing inactive Xmortis players :p

DeletedUser

Opps but did I contribute to those stats ;) Yea UAE is on it's last legs...even their o54 Commander has his doubts...more to come about his possible defection:eek:
BTW how do I wrap in spoiler so it isnt so...large?
mhwmtx.jpg

DeletedUser

Fortunate for you guys that the stats for July do not include the cities we took from players Seven and ulveungen. They were mysteriously kicked from the alliance just as we cleared and sieged their cities.

I'm sure there are other Phenomen cities that were conquered by UAE, but somehow the players are always droppped just in time so that the stats don't show your losses.

DeletedUser

They both quit the game after they were kicked from Phenomen and conquered.

DeletedUser

Sighs............

Facts............

Fact 1, Seven had 4 cities and went inactive, which we spotted and decided to take one of his cities...

Fact1.png

Fact 2, We no longer wanted his cities so we kicked him on the 13/07/2010 which at the very same time someone else, not from UAE was taking 1 of his cities...

Fact2.png

Fact11.png

So he is no longer in Phenomen, we didn't even know he was being attacked as he was inactive....

Then you step in... obviously feeling all brave now he is on his own...

Fact3.png

Fact4.png

Those are the facts and not how you portray it....

I'm not even going to bother looking at the other one, as it will be the same most likely.

But, I did....

ulveungen wasn't kicked from the alliance, he left on his own accord.

ul.png

So, those figures are correct and to the best of my knowledge...

Feel free to apologise...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sighs............

Facts............

Fact 1, Seven had 4 cities and went inactive, which we spotted and decided to take one of his cities...

Fact1.png

Fact 2, We no longer wanted his cities so we kicked him on the 13/07/2010 which at the very same time someone else, not from UAE was taking 1 of his cities...

Fact2.png

Fact11.png

So he is no longer in Phenomen, we didn't even know he was being attacked as he was inactive....

Then you step in... obviously feeling all brave now he is on his own...

Fact3.png

Fact4.png

Those are the facts and not how you portray it....

I'm even going to bother looking at the other one, as it will be the same most likely.

Feel free to apologise...

I knew that there was a good excuse :)

DeletedUser

UAE is dead. I offered all my cities for conquest since I was quitting 2 months ago. Didn't want them to go gray and lose points. Checked today just to see the battle reports and stuff. None of the cities were taken. No leadership is left there, at least not like it used to be.

Someone here can take my 4 cities around 590/518 without any real struggle. Have fun. :D

DeletedUser

Yea, I have noticed they don't try and break sieges anymore they just message me and say an excuse like "you caught me offline due to *insert event here*" and such...I think I might have to start giving them 24hr notice before I launch my CS..(scr)

DeletedUser

Yes, most of the UAE of old is long dead.

Sad really, if you think how much of a fight they put into this world, how many alliance were scared of them, how much they ruled Beta World Politic, its sad that what was maybe the BEST MRA to ever grace this world or any in this game is now falling.

Those Who held on to long to it, will find no shelter in other alliance without being claimed as refugee, and the ones who are smart enough to leave, are traitors ( I myself am one of those)

The next MRA alliance to die.............Titanus et Ares I would think....

DeletedUser

TeA are trying to sort out their ranks, kicking the inactives. They will fall through the rankings for sure but hopefully they will be have a solid (much smaller) core of players remaining. Don't like seeing alliances just fold to nothing, even the MRAs. Fair play to them for trying to do something about their early recruiting errors.

HKPhooey
:eek:Serving Judgement to O.35:eek:

:pro:

DeletedUser

Yea...though I wonder what will come of Beta after UAE falls? For months this war has been waged across the Beta world, alliance have risen and they have fallen. I just wonder how the politics of Beta will be like...everyone needs enemies.

DeletedUser

TBH I have never seen a Xmortis village. *besides the one when I cast DS on your city.*

DeletedUser

Well one war at a time. TBH I have no idea what will be next. I is just the little man.

DeletedUser

i am getting attacked by Phenomen 2 players i have only 3 cities and both of them are combined to 17 villages and i am holding them off pretty good, i think they should be killing me..

DeletedUser

i am getting attacked by Phenomen 2 players i have only 3 cities and both of them are combined to 17 villages and i am holding them off pretty good, i think they should be killing me..

I doubt that they are using their full strength. Probably just farming.