Phoenician Market Sale?

DeletedUser

So I had some silver to spare and my cave was full, so I figured I'd summon the merchant. Bit of a waste of gold, but I didn't want to waste it - Anyway, when I summon him the Merchants offering better stuff at ridiculously low prices?

I thought summoning the merchant just refreshed his wares - is this usual?

MarketSale.jpg

Because if so, it seems ridiculously powerful for such a small amount of gold.

DeletedUser

maybe it was a one time thing
or maybe it was because you summoned him

wait why does it say hurry stocks limited at the bottom

DeletedUser

He is suggesting that you photoshopped it.

Phoenician Trader Liquidation. Everything must go!!!:D

DeletedUser

He is suggesting that you photoshopped it.

Phoenician Trader Liquidation. Everything must go!!!:D

I think he's confused, the image is slightly distorted because of the compression it went through during upload. But, I can assure you that I did not photoshop this picture..

DeletedUser

I was being undeservedly friendly when I said "nice" photoshop. But it's a pretty poor photoshop, there's no need to play it off anymore, someone might spend 50gold summoning the merchant and be disappointed. Next time move the buttons on the sliders. And adjust the silver prices that are not in parenthesis to match the quantity offered.

DeletedUser

I was being undeservedly friendly when I said "nice" photoshop. But it's a pretty poor photoshop, there's no need to play it off anymore, someone might spend 50gold summoning the merchant and be disappointed. Next time move the buttons on the sliders. And adjust the silver prices that are not in parenthesis to match the quantity offered.

I think you misunderstand, I dont have photoshop installed on my computer I used MSPaint.

Regardless I love how you opened with the 'I was being undeservedly friendly.." into aggressive tone bit. You internet tough guy you!

DeletedUser

lol you need to adjust the Wood for Rock trade.
Currently: 1,200 wood for 18,000 rock

DeletedUser

Its fake because you only get offered mythical creatures depending on the god you have.