Phoenix Rising Recruiting

DeletedUser

First off, let me introduce myself.

My name is Suishoko Taka. I am currently ranked 212 in the world, with that about to change, and ranked 14th in Ocean 65. I am co-founder of Phoenix Rising, which was formed out of the ashes of Forsaken. I am a daily player, and my alliance is currently looking for daily players.

To qualify to join our alliance:

Must be active at least once a day. If you are not active for more than 48 hours, the Council will vote, and possibly turn your city/cities into Phoenix Rising farms.
Offer aid to when it is requested. Even a single unit can change the outcome of a battle, and thus a war.
If you already have ONE city, city minimum MUST be 2500 points, and either IN Ocean 65, or near the borders surrounding Ocean 65. Exceptions to this rule MAY be made.
If you do not have a city, I, or one of my alliance members, can easily provide you a link to a nearby active alliance member's city.
If you do decide to go on vacation, please make sure to post it in the ALLIANCE forums, AND activate it if you are going to be inactive for more that 48 hours.
We will NOT tolerate fights that you can not handle on your own. For example, you start a fight with Syndicate, WITHOUT approval, you will be removed from the alliance.
We will also NOT accept invite requests without some sort of message saying WHY you would like to join us. The co-founders and I will NOT tolerate our alliance being classified as a MRA.
There will be no bad mouthing members. If you have a problem, message me or one of the other co-founders about it.
Finally, NO cheating of any kind and no spamming. Cheating means using illegal bots, and spamming means sending unwanted messages. I will warn you 3 times on the spamming, before the Council decides on what to do with you. Using bots, especially if we are told by a mod is an AUTOMATIC dismissal.

If you have any questions, or would like to join, please message me in game under Suishoko Taka. Please make sure to title your message as Invite Request.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You seriously are recruiting people who haven't joined yet? I only do that with my friends from other servers.

DeletedUser

Many of those from my other worlds I play are not interested in a no conquer/revolt world, even though one can use Hyperborea as a training ground for those other worlds.

DeletedUser

This place is where we have chosen to chill and exit the stressful world of Athens. Also, some of our members here are enemies there.

DeletedUser

That once a day rule is not always going to be possible with the average player but for fanatics such as you, Detroit, and I sure. Maybe set rules that players will be most likely less to break within the first week because if you start off making rules that they are not going to be able to keep then you will be setting them up for non compliance in other ares as well... But welcome to the Simmers dream world lol.

DeletedUser

I try to play every day, but sometimes it just doesn't happen. Am I just trying to lure Renegades in, or am I really an inactive player? The world may never know

DeletedUser

Please keep the comments and questions to Phoenix Rising. Yes, I know that logging in once a day MAY be hard for some people, but Phoenix Rising wants active players versus those who may log in ONCE a WEEK, if that.

DeletedUser

We are simply talking about your activity requirement. All very on topic, wouldn't you say Z Grade?

Anyways, as one alliance leader to another, don't boot players with more than 2.5k points until they've been inactive for at least 5 days.

DeletedUser

I agree with DL

booting players that go in the red is makes more sense then booting those who are in the yellow.

DeletedUser

Hey everyone. Reading the post here and came to my attention that my world Hyperborea is used as a training ground for those other worlds. Is this true? Reason why I'm concered is because I play on a daily basis, very active player. I paid money on this world to up my cities, and dont want to waist any more if this is just a training world. I have played Evony for 5 years, and this game is pretty much like it with a twist. Which world is best to create another account and start all over. Ughhhh. Thank you.
Kinger

DeletedUser

This world is not a training ground, it's a real server. It's what you make of it

DeletedUser

Ok. Thank you for clarifying that DL. Was getting worried about dumping more money on game if I was in the wrong world. lol.. Any who.. Hope everyone is doing well, and has a safe Thanksgiving. :)
Kinger