Phone War - What Would You Do?

• Thread starter DeletedUser8396
  • Start date

DeletedUser33530

Entirely down to preference, I suggest going to a store and trying them out both there and then make your choice. Personally I would go for the Edge but there's really almost no difference.

This. Microsoft is absolutely killing it atm. win10 being able to run both .apk's and iOS apps NATIVELY makes it look VERY interesting :D
too bad windows doesn't have a grepo app :(

DeletedUser

You say that as if the android/ios 'app' is any good. :p

When I played the game I used the app as an alarm an then used Chrome remote desktop to log in to grepo on my pc at HOME through my PHONE because that worked better than that atrocious app :D

DeletedUser49358

Spoken like a person that hasn't looked at Windows 10. Or 8.1 for that matter.

I can't speak for Windows 10 but I wont lie I do highly prefer Windows 7 over 8.1. My desktop computer is probably 6 years old and runs Windows 7 and I love the thing.

DeletedUser33530

When I played the game I used the app as an alarm an then used Chrome remote desktop to log in to grepo on my pc at HOME through my PHONE because that worked better than that atrocious app :D
app is good for building. Nothing else.

DeletedUser

Lol the bias is unreal.

I never claimed otherwise. They've never felt sturdy to me, but I openly acknowledge I've not held or used the s6.
I'd say the same about most of the phones on the market.

I can't speak for Windows 10 but I wont lie I do highly prefer Windows 7 over 8.1. My desktop computer is probably 6 years old and runs Windows 7 and I love the thing.

I don't want to completely hijack the thread, but you are aware that 7, 8, and 8.1 are all the same under the hood, right?
They're all windows 6.x.x under whatever color scheme you like.

Varun

Strategos
I don't want to completely hijack the thread, but you are aware that 7, 8, and 8.1 are all the same under the hood, right?
They're all windows 6.x.x under whatever color scheme you like.

Exactly. The only change in Win 8 and 8.1 over 7 is the start menu and Windows Live Tiles and of course some security essentials and upgrades. But the rest of the interface remains the same.

DeletedUser8396

Y'all do realize you can run Windows 8.1 basically the same way Windows7 runs, in terms of interface, yes? Only thing missing is the start menu and that's barely not there.

DeletedUser

And if you want your start menu, with about 5 minutes and an internet connection you can have it.

I prefer the start menu over the metro tiles on non touch screen things, so that's what I use.

DeletedUser19042

This.
You are my hero.