PinkFluffBunnyRimDolphin

DeletedUser

Yeah,
Thats right !!

I have decided to start a new team.

I have some core players who will be joining me from other worlds but I want some more to make a nice tight unit - I expect we will never be more than 30-40 guys at the very most.

Lots of things will become clear once BP ends :p

If you have played with me or against me, then feel free to drop me a message if you would like to join us, we will be in Ocean 55 in the South East and will be looking to take a fair chunk of the core.

Feel free to check my Grepostats if you dont know me

http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=bladerider&type=player

the first alliance I played in I led after a month or so and I managed to take that team to third place in Lambda when it was a total warzone and we had stats in March that some teams in the top10 still have not overtaken even now for offensive and defensive BP.

I want active, communicative players who use Skype and enjoy kicking butt. I expect us to be top5 for offence once things start getting bloody and ultimately I would like to think with some of the players who have committed already we can be a challenge for the top spot in all rankings.

Thanks,

Bladey.

DeletedUser

tried buddy
we also wanted elite spartan shadow brigade warriors excelsior maxim hondacivic

just over reached on that one

DeletedUser

55 mate with a few in 54 and surrounding if they are known to us as good fighters

J.

DeletedUser

I'd have you in the team fella,

You were a cool enough cat - MS was a confusing place, to say the least !!

J.

DeletedUser

To say the least :p
Well works with me i can always get closer once i can conquer

DeletedUser

Our focus is O55 but we will invite those in other oceans if it is strategically viable. The alliance is pretty spread out and we're looking to establish a care in O55 asap.

DeletedUser

For example if we have 1 player in O44 by himself, and there are 3 quality players who wish to join who are on island adjacent to him they will be considered, assuming they meet all the guidelines.