Pi's July POTM

Who should be Pi's POTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Right, so there was some confusion about what the P meant in POTM. I decided to change it to Person of the Month so that both in-game and forum people can compete :D

Everyone gets one vote, voting for yourself is not allowed and will result in disqualification. Voting is public. The poll will remain open for a week.
The Prize for the winner will be a forum title 'Pi's POTM' that you will keep until there is a new POTM. :)

DeletedUser30102

will keithandmitzi is wining and he is my friend but there is some cheating going in here.
keithandmitzi vote for his self and no on can vote for his self here.
Everyone gets one vote, voting for yourself is not allowed and will result in disqualification. Voting is public. The poll will remain open for a week.
keithandmitzi is my friend but if i let him win with cheating i will be bad friend.http://forum.en.grepolis.com/poll.php?pollid=825&do=showresults
if the mode will not going to do any thing about then cancel my vote as i will not going to be part of cheating challenge.
and iam sure others donot want to be in this cheating challenge either.

DeletedUser

I'm aware and will make a decision once the poll is closed. If he doesn't win in the first place it won't even be relevant.

DeletedUser30102

i donot know you have been aware.
and i thought you ignore it...

DeletedUser

I've known since he did it. keithandmitzi has sent me a PM about it stating it was an accident.
I didn't ignore it, I see everything. ;)

DeletedUser30102

yes.
and as i said he is my friend too.
and yes look like you have good eyes:)

DeletedUser

Congrats Eddy i still had more votes regardless of being disqualified,i'm asking for a revote do to the fact that Skullyhoofd was the one that disqualified me and also voted for eddy...Conflict of intrest is what i think the proper term is for that.

DeletedUser

yes.
and as i said he is my friend too.
and yes look like you have good eyes:)

Thanks bud i will be sending you a welcome basket,let me guess your a fruity person

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congrats Eddy i still had more votes regardless of being disqualified,i'm asking for a revote do to the fact that Skullyhoofd was the one that disqualified me and also voted for eddy...Conflict of intrest is what i think the proper term is for that.
Erm, what would I gain by letting eddy win, I don't even know the guy. I went to grepostats and voted for the player I considered to be the best. And stat-wise, eddy had no competition whatsoever. :p
Even if I hadn't voted for eddy he would still have won because you would have been disqualified anyways. The reason I didn't remove you from the poll sooner was because eddy was winning, and removing you was unnecessary. Plus, it would have looked nicer if you were to be in the poll, even if it was a second place.

There will not be a re-vote. Eddy, congratulations, you will receive your title asap. :D

DeletedUser

Erm, what would I gain by letting eddy win. I went to grepostats and voted for the player I considered to be the best. And stat-wise, eddy had no competition whatsoever. :p
Even if I hadn't voted for eddy he would still have won because you would have been disqualified anyways. The reason I didn't remove you from the poll sooner was because eddy was winning, and removing you was unnecessary. Plus, it would have looked nicer if you were to be in the poll, even if it was a second place.
There will not be a re-vote. Eddy, congratulations, you will receive your title asap. :D

Either way to me the votes were 11-9 for me,take away my vote its 10-9

Hahaha

DeletedUser30102

lol;)
maybe but last time i check the votes it was 9-10 for eddy but not sure;)
but nice job guys and there will be one who will win all the time;)

DeletedUser

Your too funny "my friend" suddeny you guys are attacking me,have fun with that

DeletedUser30102

lol i donot say any thing;)
i said what i think i saw before skull remove you;)

DeletedUser

lol i donot say any thing;)
i said what i think i saw before skull remove you;)

I have a hard time following your messages,if you want i'll try and talk same.....Plese spek enlish

DeletedUser

Even if I hadn't vote, eddy would still be the winner.

Maybe you'll win next month ;) For now, this thread has no purpose anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.