PK vs themselves

DeletedUser

I am starting to wonder honestly if you guys can get out of your own way? You defend with slingers and attack with swords. You run around recruiting people who clearly are there to tell the masses about what you are up to. You say some of the most...uninformed things I have ever heard. For example I did read a message which called me a bully because I attack people who have less points then me. Well I am ranked 10th and considering most people above me are teammates I do not really have options haha. I also read that I do not know how to use my troops however, I have cleared at least one PK per day while also helping some of my good mates block some rather lack luster attacks for some very yummy BP. Please by all mean keep doing what you are doing I am loving it :) O and your pact with Elite is going very well for the both of you isn't it. ;)

DeletedUser

lol, you only attack people smaller than you, i love it, lol! and isnt it ironic that they say that you dont know how to use their troops, when they attack with swords? hahaha

DeletedUser45334

oh Nate :)

this should have a PnP in the title to be in accordance with the forum rules, should it not?

You were in PK Nate, you know that we do not advise defending with slingers or attacking with swords and biremes lol. And you know that all that recruiting was done before the current leadership was running things. You also know that we will be making massive cuts in the near future to the players that are not catching on.

Just because a noob that you attacked called you a bully doesn't mean that is the view of PK. You never talked to the leadership. We don't view you as a bully. We are glad you are putting pressure on those noobs :)

DeletedUser

I was in DM but I suppose that is close enough haha. Anyways I do appreciate you being a normal person. Why are you there again? You are so cool. Anyways ya your noobs are very very nooby. I have seen a lot of rookie mistakes but I digress. I am happy to help you thin your heard a bit some of them are a little below the average player to be on a top alliance. You are right though should be PNP. O no :eek: I made a mistake :,( . Glad to not be a bully though. I am trying to go after some of the more interesting targets. Not so much you nice people but the soft trash talking people they talk so badly of me :(