Player Discipline and banning

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8790

Hi There has been a rash of player discipline on theta lately from the moderators and I was thinking, Is there a board that describes what type of rule breaking there is the would be given banishment from grepo, and how long that might be? or is all of this at the whim of the moderators? Just curious. Thanks

DeletedUser8790

Look at forum and ingame rules.

I did, there is no specific info I can find, that is the reason for my post, For example rule break X yeilds X punishment. Hope that makes sense?

DeletedUser

Ac04/shanara will tell you in the below post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5

We have a standard set of punishments, which are used in situations.

We will not be divulging the list of punishments and offenses to which they refer.

DeletedUser5

Subjective application.....

No, there is nothing subjective about the way our bans are enforced. Our moderators are trained on what to look for when banning, if these characteristics are found, then a standard ban is implemented.

As I mentioned, we have a list of what punishments go with what offense type, and the number of prior offenses.

DeletedUser

No, there is nothing subjective about the way our bans are enforced. Our moderators are trained on what to look for when banning, if these characteristics are found, then a standard ban is implemented.

As I mentioned, we have a list of what punishments go with what offense type, and the number of prior offenses.

I do not doubt that objectivity is employed once a person is submitted for banning. I assume that a quorum must be met to issue the ban. My comment was in the application or analyses of posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.