Player Hall of Fame

DeletedUser

Post who you think should be included in the Kappa All-Time Hall of Fame. You should only post one player, and you should have a reason to back up your opinion. :cool:

I will start off:

I recommend Mandraike, if anybody remembers his awesome growth during the first weeks of the game. It was an incredible speed, I would wonder what Kappa would look like if he had stayed. Perhaps Black Shadows would still be here ;)

DeletedUser

Daizan - Say what you want about the guy but he was clearly a good leader, he led Black Shadows to smash nearly all the milestones. his departure signalled the end of BS

not to mention he also restarted and still got back up there

DeletedUser

Aleks The Great: A good BS player, great fight we had. A decent person to. I liked him.

DeletedUser

Aleks The Great = Meh Daddy <3
Daizan = My black friend <3

I recommend Ulizes :)

Not only is he dominating the rankings, but he's a good guy who's saved me quite a few times and is always willing to lend a helping hand. I can hardly repay him :) He's one of the few loyal members I've come across

DeletedUser6156

cough cough maiden ;)
Daizan would be my first choice, he was Black Shadows everyone else was there to back him up
but given that hes already been said, and I cant vote for meh :p
id like to propose Dragot - hes a good strong player works well for any alliance he is in.
He was good in BS and hes been even better with Dominion and now hes in the 54 superpower, in the top 12 for both rankings and BPA, definitely a guy you want on your team

DeletedUser

dragot rules, he's my fav noob by far :p

EDIT: oh and i'd say that Rissoles can be in the hall of fame for his excellent english skillz!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

daizan, the best player i see by far

dupatron, a alliance making mastermind

DeletedUser

Kadjayuni.

I recommend him because he was the first to conquer a member of Black Shadows. Most players were to scared to try.

I would also nominate roselin.

She was an original player of my alliance and I think it was her first world.

DeletedUser

Roselin is an excellent player :) We both came under Chillax fire and survived

She did a much better job at it than me though :)

DeletedUser

So many greats, I'm honored to have been mentioned.

I'd definitely add Hyrune to this list.

A great player is not always those who are highest in the ranks. Those who have had the chance to be in an alliance with him, knows he continually puts his alliance ahead of his own gains.

DeletedUser

So many greats, I'm honored to have been mentioned.

I'd definitely add Hyrune to this list.

A great player is not always those who are highest in the ranks. Those who have had the chance to be in an alliance with him, knows he continually puts his alliance ahead of his own gains.

agreed, if i were making an alliance he'd be one of the first names on the list.

DeletedUser6156

just like to point out Kadjayuni took a player who had quit :p

DeletedUser

I would like to recommend the player above me, but i already used up my recommendation.

above player was ranking 1 for not much of a time but was brave setting out to make a whole new alliance nobody even thought of o_O and that alliance has now become great, has been in the top 12 for some time.

DeletedUser

shogun, if you're still around in the forums, maybe you can edit a list into your 1st post where we can see the names in the hall of fame without going through the whole thread :)

DeletedUser

OKCAdonis - Of everyone mentioned (no offense at all) he has been the most consistent with growth and leadership. There have been no spurts and stops with this one, he's all in all the time, and, even though he hates me like one hates a lingering toothache, I must respect that.

P.S. - OKC, did you see my newest 55 city? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would second Treachery's recommendation. All for the same reasons

DeletedUser12512

I'd like to nominate pendered.

Simply because his growth has been consistent, he doesn't feel the need to lead to be a leader, and he doesn't take anyone's BS.

A kingmaker.

My kind of player.