Player Ocean and Bp no update?

DeletedUser

It appears to be down again and yes I know this is late, but its still down

DeletedUser

Still down. And I can't hold my VP's either :(

Anyone remember how long it took to update the last time this happened? I'm pulling a fuzzy blank.

Ocean alliance rankings arn't updating either. I want to know if my alliance is #1 yet! (its not, but would be useful since I'm a Diplo).

Finton.

DeletedUser

They had BP updates working for about a half day and now its back down. Been hours since the last update. This is seriously problematic for game play. My alliance has had 3 members on hold for days trying begin capture operations and eliminate more enemy cities. All delayed because they can't run their needed processions due to the BPs being down. This occurs far too frequently.

DeletedUser16734

Does the system still credit you are earned BP's once it's up? Cause yeah, I'm owed quite a bit at this point...

DeletedUser

Hey Ramses,

Coulda asked me IG :) Yes, you still get BP earned while its not updating. It doesn't stop you getting BP, it just stops that BP from registering for days upon days, which stops VP's, which delays gaining CP's which delays gaining cities. You knew that though. Sorta frustrating though, isn't it?

Finton.

DeletedUser16734

Ha! I woulda asked but I thought you were sleeping! I figured as much but sheesh, I've earned about 1K in BP's the past 24hrs and can't do anything with it.

DeletedUser

As frequently as Battle Point updates seems to be crashing of late, it should just be assigned as a daily task for the IT person.

Test Router Ping Times, Check for bandwidth saturation, Run server/database backups, Fix Battle Point updates. ;)

DeletedUser

yeah i cleared a city but cant get my last culture point needed to take the city

DeletedUser

Still waiting.....

BPUpdates.jpg

DeletedUser

BP points

I am the old man on the left confused still calculating how many bp i should have over the past 55 years. Was it 346521 or 345621....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I submitted a support ticket and received a response that most likely this would be fixed by Monday (which was yesterday). I believe in being patient and supportive while bugs and glitches are worked out, but even I am starting to get a bit frustrated. Hopefully, with the Easter holidays now past, the staff will be able to dedicate the time necessary to fixing this bug.

DeletedUser5

I reported this last week, and was told it was temporarily fixed. I assumed it would have been fixed by now, but I'll follow it up again.

I will bring you more information later tonight.

DeletedUser18039

So I looted a village with a very low Mood because I wanted to find the limit... I found it. 25 swordsmen in, 2 out!!! I killed a few slingers and archers and 2 hoplites.

Do I get BP for this action? Where will I see my BP if they ever come?

How did this farm village on a relatively "new" island end up being defended by hoplites?

I like this game!!!

DeletedUser

No, you won't get BP for killing them. Nor will you get BP for killing militia. To see your BP, the best place to go is City Overview->Agora->Culture. You can also check yourself and your alliance on the BP rankings.

If you attack a farm with less than a certain amount of mood, you risk facing opposition. That you walked away with troops is good, I s'pose. Glad you're enjoying yourself though :eek:

Finton.