Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Your options include;

1. Vork
2. Daizen
3. OKCAdonis
4. jpindseth
5. Statler

Please thank Sasukepran for establishing this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6810

Went for vork, overall i think hes come across as one of the best players in game aswell as having a good positive and friendly forum presence.

Good luck lads.

DeletedUser

i'd guess that jp has taken the most cities, gained the most points and gained the most ABP so it's gotta be him, although it's hard not to vote Vork (for the reasons middy gave) :p

DeletedUser5061

While everyones ABP is good for their size, had to go with JP his conquests are far superior out of the four. Than again Vork is in three oceans.

DeletedUser

Because it is player of the month I voted solely based on their performance ingame, so without further ado, I voted for jpindseth.

DeletedUser13936

i vote for dazian, vork come in as a close 2nd though

DeletedUser11965

come on how is vork winning; go jpindseth! go daizan!

DeletedUser

Many good contenders here.
Vrok as mentioned before for being a likable guy and a strong ingame player.
Daizan for allways keeping the forums alive, leading a big alliance and at the same time doing well as an individual and as a team player.
OKCAdonis for many of the same reasons as Daizan

It's a very close call but my vote goes to OKCAdonis
After all he did do the first conquest :D

DeletedUser

I voted for jpindseth, although OKCAdonis was so close to getting my vote as he was first to conquer, and has a very nice attacker score.

Plus rep to Sasukepran as well, it's a good idea, I'm going to start to look for next months player because some of the late starters are doing things worthy of praise.

DeletedUser15581

not having interacted with half the guys in the list, I chose to go with neutral measures... number of cities, points, and ABP :)

DeletedUser

I voted Vork, as he has my respect both ingame and in forum.

DeletedUser

It's time to wrap this one up and give Vork the praise he deserves :D

Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.