Player of the Month

DeletedUser

I would like each player to nominate 3 player from an enemy alliance, be honest in your thoughts, at the end of the month I will try to tally and post who won based on respect from out enemies. All I ask is that we please don't carry this into a fighting forum, please stay objective and base your decisions on only interactions you have had this month, not the entire game.

DeletedUser

I would like to start by posting my 3 decisions,
1. cathain49, I have been attacking him non stop, and he has not gone VM, earns some respect for me.
2. Spiller, he has continued to fight and still by grepostats maintains an offense whether effective or not.
3. undecided, will post and make changes as this month progresses.

DeletedUser18993

sorry but i have 4 1.M.V.Agrippa, 2.Aksak, 3.Bloodred, and 4.spiller

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can you put them in order 1-4, 1 being worth 3, 2 worth 2, 3 worth 1, you can tie 2 for 3rd if you want. It's all in good fun after all.

DeletedUser17104

If based on this month alone so far only one person gets my vote: Fluenta he was under constant attack for about 5 days or so and did not go Vmode, he snipped a couple CS attempts, and makes a great BP farm, maybe there will be some others by the end of the month or maybe not.

DeletedUser

For once I agree with cb, I haven't come across any worthy enemies this month, I conquered doom's WW city from 40 hours away and hardly lost a troop. I certainly lost a lot less than the tens of thousands of troops which was reported by our enemy leader to his allies. Then I guess we did only take cities from their "weakest members". One has to wonder though if a player like doom is one of the weakest members who the hell are their strong members? Zodd perhaps?

DeletedUser16190

For once I agree with cb, I haven't come across any worthy enemies this month, I conquered doom's WW city from 40 hours away and hardly lost a troop. I certainly lost a lot less than the tens of thousands of troops which was reported by our enemy leader to his allies. Then I guess we did only take cities from their "weakest members". One has to wonder though if a player like doom is one of the weakest members who the hell are their strong members? Zodd perhaps?

I am sorry to say that but there is only 10 (max) persons active in Alpha, it does not matter being weak but active..

DeletedUser

so are you finally saying that you Alpha are defeated by Evolution???

DeletedUser

Aksak, grepostats say doom was active up until the day before I took his city and as it took my CS nearly 2 days to get there then obviously he would be considered active when he was attacked. Now please stop using the same old excuses that can be and have been easily contraindicated by simply check stats. I mean really you guys cannot still honestly believe that anybody, not even your own allies think that we just keep been lucky or hitting inactive players. If we were to add up how many times you guys have said that player was inactive I'm sure we'd find according to Alpha that there was never an active player in your alliance.

DeletedUser18993

I don't know bro your slipping you made it easy for Val on a couple of your cities.

DeletedUser

If doom was be active and post about attacks i can snipe your CS from 40 hrs away easily.

Whatever it is. Alpha made a mistake here.. Agree to that. If you know Doom was inactive you should have taken that WW city. Its your mistake of not taking it. Your downfall. You Lost!!! Get over it and move on.

DeletedUser16190

I don't know bro your slipping you made it easy for Val on a couple of your cities.

lol you should ask val, if he will take my city, he knows max. CS time is one and half hours :D

Whatever it is. Alpha made a mistake here.. Agree to that. If you know Doom was inactive you should have taken that WW city. Its your mistake of not taking it. Your downfall. You Lost!!! Get over it and move on.

Actually we know it for a long time, otherwise we dont built one WW, try to built 4..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am sorry to say that but there is only 10 (max) persons active in Alpha, it does not matter being weak but active..

And Stokotten is one of your highly active players and he lost a city as well. I know he was active all the time, because he both casted spells on my troops during my 24 h attack on him with no more than 6 h between them during that time. Guess he didn't slept at all in that 24 h period. And as soon as his own support landed, after I took it, he withdrew it. But yes, those of you attacking "Construction closed" in the first 5 h after conquest, hit lots of Alpha and DF support. But hell that city has given my 200+ VP. When are you trying to get it back again? Niels did say he would make sure an invite was handdelivered. But I haven't received it yet and he doesn't answers mails.

lol you should ask val, if he will take my city, he knows max. CS time is one and half hours :D
:pro:
Not true, remember christmas time with the christmas peace, that kicked in to early. If it weren't for one of InnoGames' many lies, I would have taken one of your cities with a CS with approx 20 h traveltime. Remember how surprised we both were, you didn't loose that city?

DeletedUser16190

Yes i remember that :) but you must remember that too, whole TU attacked me these days, i lost many cities those days but gained over 300K DBP. The point is ofcourse you can take a city with a CS with approx 20 h traveltime in an big operation but in a one on one fight, its too difficult, i prove that many many times (48 dead CS).
We lost 4 cities on our WW island but i want to remember that again, Tiz is not lost his city, why? Cause he informed us very well and defended his city with max. online time, also Stokotten did decent fight but we didnt save his city.
And you can sure about that we will try to get back again..

DeletedUser

We lost 4 cities on our WW island but i want to remember that again, Tiz is not lost his city, why? Cause he informed us very well and defended his city with max. online time, also Stokotten did decent fight but we didnt save his city.
And you can sure about that we will try to get back again..

Sure he did, I earned approx 40k ABP on taking his city and only 30k DBP defending it, but he was online very much I could tell from his actions.

But I'm looking forward to you will try to get it back, as it's hard to get a free slot now a days.