Players - weight in on your decision of changing hero worlds

DeletedUser

below - please put what your action will be if hero worlds are changed to an end game scenario

the options - this might be expanded - are as follows from quitting to total acceptance

A - Will quit Inno-games totally - will not play in WW worlds
B - Will leave achilles and find another world and continue to play
C - Will continue to play achilles with some modifications but some suggested are not acceptable
D - Will continue to play achilles under any conditions suggested
E - Welcome these changes for I feel this improves the game than the present set up

Inno-games has shown by and large that they are not unbending and will listen to the players IF WE SPEAK UP...so let your voice be heard and your dollars be measured

thank you for your input

DeletedUser5792

A - A - Will quit Inno-games totally - will not play in WW worlds.

Not so true now. I play in other worlds both conquest and revolt with WW's. But take away the only world I play in that doesn't have that ridiculous WW dung, and I'm done for good.

DeletedUser47128

Not so true now. I play in other worlds both conquest and revolt with WW's. But take away the only world I play in that doesn't have that ridiculous WW dung, and I'm done for good.

That's probably where I stand as well.

DeletedUser42445

DeletedUser

it wouldn't let me log into this forum with my new account I'm beinian ranked 9 in points i have 3.4 mill BP's and growing i joined this world cause I'm a fighter not a simmer so I'm with clive and his gang "AAA" I've quit one when you lot trash gamma with your stupid innovations leave us fighters alone we came here to fight not sim if we wanted to sim we would play farmville or some other came that does not require us to constantly worry about our cities being conquered this war with WOK is just heating up and you *i can't think of a vile enough name* people want to one along ruin our BP tests and turn us all into mindless simmers so what? the world will end?!?! is that really what you want? i can't believe the complete and total disregard for your customers and their opinions clearly we don't want this and you do and so you decide that it should go through I'm sorry i didn't realize you guys don't like people playing your game or the money we bring in!

so racap- A

DeletedUser

Count me in for option A unless all the alliances decide to discard the idea of making WW's.

DeletedUser

I play at the swedish achilles hero world under the name atilla

Since they doesnt mind what we thimk too much (too small server?)
I thought I vote here, at the UK forum

I vote A!

- Will quit Inno-games totally - will not play in any more world

I see it like this:
they gave us achilles hero-world because they changed the settings at the first worlds (in .se :alfa, beta gamma), wich from start had no ending (like a treat or bribe or whatever)
and now they want to take away the nonending heroworld too?

Innogames have earned a lot of money on every world they start from us!
Their servers being reused every time a game ends.

Cant you afford to keep this heroworlds running, just to please your customers?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22263

DeletedUser47129

i will quit Achillies and when the time comes on Sestos I will take no part in WW.
So I am more or less A

DeletedUser12206

D - Will continue to play achilles under any conditions suggested

The condition being that EVERYONE agrees NOT to build any WWs!!!!

DeletedUser19037

With successive "improvements" I have become totally disillusioned with Grepolis and I firmly believe that the 'Wonders' are largely responsible for the demise of every world they have appeared in. Achilles has outlasted many of the later worlds simply because there were no wonders to distract from the main purpose. I will continue to play in Achilles and I'll support any alliance that seeks to destroy these wonders whether they be so called friend or foe.

DeletedUser10295

With successive "improvements" I have become totally disillusioned with Grepolis and I firmly believe that the 'Wonders' are largely responsible for the demise of every world they have appeared in. Achilles has outlasted many of the later worlds simply because there were no wonders to distract from the main purpose. I will continue to play in Achilles and I'll support any alliance that seeks to destroy these wonders whether they be so called friend or foe.

So true. Well said.

But the genie is already out of the bottle ladies and gentleman, and someone, somewhere, is going to attempt to build a WW. Just think of the dbp...

It will only require one city to shut an island down and then stack that city like crazy. But the sustained will and inter alliance cooperation that will be needed to police the server will irreversibly alter the dynamics of the server. Nothing will be the same. We need to move the conversation along. Im all for continued diplomatic talks with Inno, but players who stand against WW on Achilles need to get prepared with contingency planning in case talks with Inno break down. Which they will. Because they are a foe with no honor. They promised a distinct product with the creation of the Heroworld. What is being pulled on us is the classic bait and switch

Have we not all fought them with words long enough? Dealt with there poorly trained & drunk with power mods long enough? ENOUGH A tax revolt!!! NO GOLD!!!!!!:pro:

That is how you get them to the table for serious talks about no WW's in our world.

But while that is going on we need to get prepared. Inno is a savage and implacable foe with a penchant for treacherous acts of barbarity in business. So we must be prepared for the inevitable backstab and move on to the use of force in ensuring our server stays protected from the plague that is the WW virus.

(SW)What would policing the entire server look like? How best to communicate and coordinate ops to stop the WW virus from spreading? What happens if everything goes FUBAR and there are multiple WW outbreaks and several being built at once?

Should we consider a first strike before the WW virus is even released into our server by Inno? And by that I mean a forced disarmament and server quarantine: Every alliance part of the no WW pact makes it the first point of order to ensure that no island on the entire server is controlled by one alliance or individual?

Or should we all just F'N quit.

See what I mean? Moving the conversation along multiple strings of contingency planning is a strategic necessity at this point. To see what is feasible and what is not. These matters are more appropriate in there own respective threads of course (or not discussed here at all), but we need to get these conversations moving along.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so far about 8/10 of the top alliances have agreed to NO WW. And you can see the moment anyone starts building one - the biggest alliance - WOTK has enough coverage to successfully combat in any ocean at this point and we will keep the NW cleared as well

most alliances are not big enough to complete a WW and remember they have to build 4 of them to get the "crown"....

DeletedUser

a good idea for inno is to make WW optional setting. example how we have some worlds with moral and some with out as well as some are conquest worlds and some are revolt. just one idea that they can do with the WW but they could careless. i am not a great player nor the worse but i do agree that WW totally ruin this game but who am i to say anything? GL Achilles you're gonna need it.

DeletedUser

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Thank you for the input but we succeeded in persuading Inno not to change us to a regular world quite awhile ago ;)