Advanced .-:: Plex0r's FX corner ::-.

DeletedUser

Hello.

READ THIS!!!

My name is Plex0r and i am a pro grafical designer.
(( and by that i mean that i make real money from my art, so please dont compare and flame ))

I have many PS jobs a day so you need to have a good point or reason why
for me to make you a picture. :)

The reason i put this post here is that i really enjoy the game. and would like
to help the players. but that dont mean that i will make 100 forum signatures or profile
avatars. but if you have a fairly large alliance or a group ( or anything like that) i may consider it ^^

i belive that my skills are one of a kind. you may not like it :) but this is what i enjoy making ^^ and that is how i am going to do it :)

if you ask for a Forum Signature, then dont get angry if i wont make it, forum siggs are so insane boring to make and i find no fun doing it whatsoever :) but, CoA is a little new to me so u have higher chanse of
getting one of those :)

Cool offers ( like protection or a spot in ur awesome alliance just for the fun of it ) are much
appreciated! :D cheers

Photobucket link: http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff315/plex0r/

allso, i would like you to make your "order" like this:
- text : bla bla bla ( try to keep it short )
- Theme : steam punk, grudge, future, city... ect
- render wish : put a link to a render if you wish to have ur own.

Here are some examples of what i have done.

alliance CoA:
2mcj4v5.jpg
My own CoA:
k21cb5.png
Forum Signature:
2cymxau.png

Orders:

HIHIpeople
aoxa80.jpg

Milantikus
23sgfat.png

Cheezehead

CoA:
CheeseheadCoA.jpg

Forum avatar:
CheeseheadForumAvatar.jpg

Signature:
Cheeseheadsignature.jpg

Le Diablo

Sig:
diablobanner-1.png

diabloavatar.png

The Omicron Times Newspaper
Omicrontime.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

can i have a CoA

theme : epic battle (try to avoid spartans) an use realistic warriors (no fantasy stuff)
text : Paul Bramble (in some big gold font)
size : 240x180

DeletedUser

can i have a CoA

theme : epic battle (try to avoid spartans) an use realistic warriors (no fantasy stuff)

any idea's of witch kind of warriors? :)
i got an awesome idea to use two boxers duking it out or any other heavy fight sport. with some bloodsplatter theme.

but thats just my opinion ^^

DeletedUser13936

by warriors i mean knights or greek warriors not boxers :p

DeletedUser

can i have a CoA

here you go :)

aoxa80.jpg

it would seems a little to small with an "battle" on that pixel scale, so
i put one warrior with huge golden text as u asked for ;)

hope u ejnoy it

DeletedUser

Siggy and avatar
Theme:Cicero
Size 500 x 120 siggy and avatar 240x180
Text:Cicero-"Dum Spiro, spero- As long as I breathe, I hope" and this one Cicero Proof that words can win wars
Image:http://www.themoralliberal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Cicero.jpg
Use some cool effects,do not keep the head like this improve it.I want that the text stands out

I know that you do not make personals,but it would mean a lot if you made on for me.I really like yout work and it would be awesome if a pro made it for me.Please it does not have to be supreme.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

How about a Sig and an Avatar!

Theme: Cheeze and Heads, maybe? OR BE CREATIVE AND DO WHAT YOU LIKE! ;) I don't really care.
Size: Don't care if it must be in a spoiler. As I said above, be as creative as you like. :)
Text: CheezeHead
Image: No image :D I would like to see your creativity. Your work looks great and I'm sure you'll be fought over with other forum goers :D

You should make me a sig and avvy because I'm a CheezeHead and you is awsum! ;)

DeletedUser

Siggy and avatar
Theme:Cicero
Size 500 x 120 siggy and avatar 240x180
Text:Cicero-"Dum Spiro, spero- As long as I breathe, I hope" and this one Cicero Proof that words can win wars
Image:http://www.themoralliberal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Cicero.jpg
Use some cool effects,do not keep the head like this improve it.I want that the text stands out

I know that you do not make personals,but it would mean a lot if you made on for me.I really like yout work and it would be awesome if a pro made it for me.Please it does not have to be supreme.

there you go my friend :)

23sgfat.png

DeletedUser

How about a Sig and an Avatar!

Theme: Cheeze and Heads, maybe? OR BE CREATIVE AND DO WHAT YOU LIKE! ;) I don't really care.
Size: Don't care if it must be in a spoiler. As I said above, be as creative as you like. :)
Text: CheezeHead
Image: No image :D I would like to see your creativity. Your work looks great and I'm sure you'll be fought over with other forum goers :D

You should make me a sig and avvy because I'm a CheezeHead and you is awsum! ;)

its WERY rare that i will make a forum sig. i hate to make them and its insane boring :) but however i can create a CoA for you (ingame avatar) if you want?

DeletedUser17045

Well, its rare but not impossible? :D

I've had this forum sig for a long time! ;)

Well, if you decide not to make me a forum sig, then I'll make do with a CoA. Thanks!

DeletedUser

Well, its rare but not impossible? :D

I've had this forum sig for a long time! ;)

Well, if you decide not to make me a forum sig, then I'll make do with a CoA. Thanks!

allright, i will make u a matching set of a sig and a avatar. but then i will forget about any rule u have and wishes :) i will make what i find funny ^^ ( cheese theme and name is stil on the menu tho )

deal?

DeletedUser

allright :) its around 3:23 PM here in norway, and i just got a huge job i have to do, and boxing training right after.

so have my hands full today. maby i will finish your banner and CoA later today. if not ill make it tomorrow ^^

sorry

DeletedUser17045

Mate, I don't expect you to have it done THAT fast. But tomorrow sounds good :)

Can't wait to see the finished project.

I will give you CnC on it ;)

DeletedUser17045

Nothing, dude ;)

I'ma keep both.

I wan't a fresh Siggy :D The times are a changin' ;)