PMB vs Infectious

DeletedUser

Who cares if 3, 6 or 12 month down the line the alliances do merge, its non of your concern kiddo !

back to business then

surely we can start talking about merges already? i bet some silly alliances have already merged. BP ends in a few days you know.

i can talk about merges if i want too. i even think there is a secret merge that was already planned 2 weeks before this server started!!

are you implying there is a merge planned? im not an expert at all of this implying stuff like the mods are but theres alot of implying going on in here.

how did i know this supafletch guy was gonna come in and spoil the fun

DeletedUser

yes there is a lot of implying around here, you imply stupid stuff, and people imply that they will rim you.
the latter is the most likely imo

DeletedUser

we stopped the homosexual inuendos an hour ago chalna. you need to catch up. i love being rimmed, i might even restart this time with atleast 10k BP

DeletedUser

umm i think you read into what i said a little to much, no innuendo there.
besides, it wasn't innuendo before, it was te truth.

DeletedUser43011

yes there is a lot of implying around here, you imply stupid stuff, and people imply that they will rim you.
the latter is the most likely imo

Chalna if I could +rep you for this I would mate, infact if I could I would do it twice .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

umm i think you read into what i said a little to much, no innuendo there.
besides, it wasn't innuendo before, it was te truth.

i know you have "claimed me" chalna. but i want you all to myself and i dont want all your big friends to get involved. like some sort of orgy i will end up in a walking like john wayne with a nappy on for the rest of my life. surely if you want to rim me and PnP which you will.

you could atleast duel me 1vs1 with your first CS, if you wanted you could even let me grow and build some offense and let me try to CS you 1on1. then you would have something to brag about.

but im just a noobie troll, with nobody to back him up.

DeletedUser

i know you have "claimed me" chalna. but i want you all to myself and i dont want all your big friends to get involved. like some sort of orgy i will end up in a walking like john wayne with a nappy on for the rest of my life. surely if you want to rim me and PnP which you will.

you could atleast duel me 1vs1 with your first CS, if you wanted you could even let me grow and build some offense and let me try to CS you 1on1. then you would have something to brag about.

but im just a noobie troll, with nobody to back him up.

i claimed you 0.o
maybe i was drunk i don't remeber that. i'll leave you to wallow in your own filth and decay, keep your city :D

DeletedUser

Chalna if I could +rep you for this I would mate, infact if I could I would do it twice .

Not sure I implied anything other than that I think you need medical help.

@chalna, is this an attempt to make me jealous, i thought it was me and you now. i know you said everyone wants a piece of you, but you lower yourself to this noob. to many noobs in this forum

hes mine supafletch, stay away from him.

DeletedUser

i wrote you a poem babe.

If i could name all things like you

i would have to name the ant too

for in size you are alike

and you both enjoy biting tike

when you are away i'm sad

for you are not there to be bad

and to make me laugh

with lies longer than a giraffe

and my love you are

as smart as a bar

and as delusional as the 60's

DeletedUser39031

if what im saying is untrue then why dont you prove it by attacking eachother or expanding in eachothers direction?
Check one of the icons below your city name bud, BP is stilll active.

mathchew is an attention seeker, he obviously isnt getting enough attention in the real world so he wants it here.