PMB VS Infectious

DeletedUser29152

noobdoc why do you keep posting your youtube video in all your posts?

DeletedUser

Doc, after a few attacks back and forth with infectious, it now burns when i pee. you got anything to fix that?

DeletedUser

Nice one chap

Ever thought about about doing story book reading?

DeletedUser

So I just saw the other thread, DW telling Smilo (nodcrush) off made me laugh. Looks like infectious is doing great so far, glad to see DW up on top of the fighters/players board. People finally get to see how good of player he is when he actually has time to play, hope you are able to stay on this server bud as you and your alliance look to be off to a fantastic start.

DeletedUser

Miss you guys too, its so hard to not be playing right now lol. These settings are amazing and there is a bunch of good players here along with tons of friends, but unfourtanetly I am far to busy in real life to play. I know if I started playing it would go well for a bit, but real life would catch up with me and I would have to leave, dont wanna do that to you guys, not gonna Sapphire it and sim either ;)

DeletedUser

Miss you big homie, I'll save a spot for you anytime you get some time let me know and I'll toss you a link. Your presence is missed inagme and in these externals, haha.

DeletedUser

So I just saw the other thread, DW telling Smilo (nodcrush) off made me laugh.

Wait is that actually a real thing, Smilo is nodcrush? I've heard mathchew say that before but you have to take things he says with a pitcher of salt.

DeletedUser

Miss you big homie, I'll save a spot for you anytime you get some time let me know and I'll toss you a link. Your presence is missed inagme and in these externals, haha.

something we can agree on DW. any server and forum is better with bend in it.

DeletedUser

Naw, dont have the time. Just popping in on the forums here and there. Working to much right now to be able to play, dont have access to the game at work, my offline time would be obvious and people would murder me during them lol.

DeletedUser25249

Shame bud, met some crew who played gela yesterday, got all reminiscent about murderin stuff wit our merry crew there hehe...if things change mate flick us a pm, we find you an account or something:)