PnP-123Koan... His Story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Don't know what he didn't know what to do. All you have to do is kick people and mess up the forums. It's not Advanced Sabotage.

DeletedUser6983

i did know how, i just thought pengu would enjoy doing it... So i brought him in... But its over. I am focusing elsewhere now. it was fun... If i could do it again, i wouldnt tho. It wasnt worth getting in all this truoble in other worlds

DeletedUser10081

i did know how, i just thought pengu would enjoy doing it... So i brought him in... But its over. I am focusing elsewhere now. it was fun... If i could do it again, i wouldnt tho. It wasnt worth getting in all this truoble in other worlds

how is it that everyone hates you??

DeletedUser

is this thread even relevant anymore?
KOAN is dead here
we have moved on
he is getting what he deserves
end of.

DeletedUser6983

Nope, i like the talk. Even when im done with a world, im still gettign talked about :)

DeletedUser

And by the way, when you have negative rep and try to de-rep me it doesn't take my rep down at all. :D

DeletedUser

Nope, i like the talk. Even when im done with a world, im still gettign talked about :)

do you have A.D.D KOAN? really?
come on its quite sad

and yeah MK he tried it with me too pretending not to be him, but rep doesnt bother me too much it amuses me for some of the reasons that people decide to rep others for

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6983

What are oyu talking about with all this rep??? i know i have bad rep. i ussulay dont rep poeple unless they rep me :)

DeletedUser

people have been derepping us and when you have a negative rep it comes up blue, so that means you tried it. but thats also quite sad sounds childish "ill derep you if you derep me" im sure that isn't why the rep system was made.

and ps i dont bother with the dereping stuff so it wasnt me

DeletedUser6983

I am not really into the rep stuff, Jeez. I dont know why u blame me for everything. HAHA. What, did someone de rep you??? i did give u plus rep a few weaks ago.

DeletedUser

well if you didnt sorry
but on a side note. i don't get why are still here shouldn't you be off on other worlds?

DeletedUser6983

I am. Better than ever. I have more time to focus on that one now. Got 7 cities, almost 8. So i am rolling

DeletedUser

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DeletedUser6983

By the way, your attacks in Theta are very poor, u are not even denting my defense much there. 100 slingers and 60 hops every day u lose and kill about 40 troops. HAHA

DeletedUser

i dont play on that world if you were to look at me on grepostats but when i was about to delete the world there but i seen you next to me, so i thought. Why not just send the odd attack here and there every so often?

and i dont see why you come here in your free time instead of something else.

DeletedUser6983

When im on, i stay on for a bout half hour, so i check my city between then, then come here for funs and giggles

Status
Not open for further replies.