PnP - A tribute to Hellspawn

DeletedUser

2642c7m.gif

Once Upon a Time....

There was a big bad wolf called Solipsism. A member of TH this poor wolf got a fright when the war with NoE first started....
As a target of NoE he decided that he would be safer if he left to join the enemy, because obviously an unknown alliance who were just starting off couldn't withstand attacks from a pre-made alliance full of mods and some of the games top players....

But enough about history....Lets shift to the present day ;)

Enter Naginata4....

akk2v6.jpg
281fsrp.jpg

Naginata got annoyed with Solipsism and set off on a crusade to destroy him while the rest of TH fought NoE and later HS....
Could this little bunny, who had only previously colonised cities stand up to the big bad wolf?
Naginta attacked day and night for a week and became the most irritating neighbour Solipsism had ever known...

vsnep2.jpg

155mmbc.gif

Result ----> Solipsism running out of ocean 45 as fast as he can.

WAR!!

TH members were growing restless, and the leaders decided they couldn't be lazy any longer.
After 24...yes 24 hours of solid op planning the battle plans were released and OP "we-conquer-any1.com" was ready...

eryc13.jpg

During the planning of this op, HS released a pnp about their "wars" ridiculing TH members for breaking the siege of one of their own members on an NoE city....

5lx828.jpg

However this was not an accurate representation, we were showing them how it was done! you see TH have taken several cities of NmE/HS and very few seiges have hellspawn tried to break.
This makes life very boring for TH and so we hoped to show hellspawn how to break a siege, thereby hoping that the colo's we landed a couple of days later would actually have some incoming attacks.

Sadly this wasn't the case. Hellspawn couldn't even be bothered to help Solipsism protect another of his seiges on an inactive player at the same time.

6gv4e8.gif

Despite casting wisdom on the colo and therefore knowing several hours before it landed, HS still couldn't stop Thors Hammer.

2q8x1k1.jpg
34tewiq.jpg

Solipsism couldn't accept that he had been beaten :( and sent a mail to Danpaul78 claiming that his internet had been down :O well....
hes a very clever wolf if he can cast spells on a colony ship, while he has no internet

2nq4kfl.jpg

I believe our Danpaul78's reply to this was along the lines of... "we're already at war...did you not know?"

However everyone knows that in the end there is only one stat that matters, the number of caps, here is a list from grepostats of all NmE and later hellspawn caps of Thors hammer and all of Thors hammer's caps of NmE/hellspawn.

2i131ua.jpg

overall 6-1, enough said.​

PNP written and produced jointly by eccles101 and Whiskydelta

ssig.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha lover your explanation why you broke ur oen siege! :D

Anyways, when im home il post à screen of his post, hè had been in à storm and made à thread 3 hours before it sneed saying we didnt have to bother.

Well you obv. Got THE point of à pnp. +rep

DeletedUser

yeah its a bit long winded but we will work on it. also we missed out some stuff about curly, but thats for the next one :p

DeletedUser

Check the time he cast wisdom, note especially the am and pm on the two reports from the same attack (the bottom two).

He cast wisdom over 12 hours before the colo landed. Are you saying the storm took out his power for a whole 12 hours? just after he cast wisdom so he didn't have time to post in the fourm.

Looks like he wanted to give up those cities to me.

DeletedUser

Its a fairly decent pnp actually... only part I dont agree with is your lumping HS with NmE :p

Different alliances mate.

DeletedUser

thanks skully lol its nice to have participation from the HS side too :) love the screen shot...
i eagerly await solipsism joining in with this pnp ;) that'll be great fun, if he does tho i'd like him to tell us why he didnt call for support when he first saw the cs incoming, its very possible u guys could have stopped 1 cs at least if he had
actually i even gave him a chance at some free bp and sent a land attack unguarded as a calculated risk to one of his cities (if any of our alliance read this...DO NOT ever do that even if it hits a couple of seconds after a ls nuke like mine did)

yes that sounds hypercritical but hey at least if i mention it first then solip cant use it as something to take the attention off himself LOL....later when i can get someone to screen shot it for me (im no good at screen shots) i'll post the report

and true it wasnt exactly fair to lump in NmE with HS but alls fair in love and war, however i have to say in NmE's defense that the day saintchill took one of my cities was the best battle i'd had in ages :( its a shame hes not playing on tau any more he's a brilliant player

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15240

great PnP, but the score is 2-0 :D, not 6-1, and if you were doing that it would be 6-10, as if you count previous NmE score still, then we count previous PA score still, wazinga :p

DeletedUser

Despite what you guys seem to think The PA vs NmE and TH vs NmE war were two separate wars. We were not the same alliance.

If we were the same alliance why didn't we merge together and create a new separate alliance such as hellspawn did. We took in some PA players that is true. But thors hammer has remained a single alliance under the same three leaders.

The hellspawn situation is completely different. My understanding is that NmE and IB went through a whole merge with both alliances disbanding and the leaders from both sides setting up a new alliance.

So basically PA players switched as they had no alliance, while NmE merged to cover up bad stats.

Is that about right :p

DeletedUser

So basically PA players switched as they had no alliance, while NmE merged to cover up bad stats.

Is that about right :p

No offense but we did not have bad stats at all, I voted for keeping NmE, invite IB and then change the name so out BP wouldnt be lost. However a certain stubborn player wanted a new alliance... :p

Anyways, yes, saintchill was a great loss, in firepower and morale. He would still be in the top 20 attackers if he didnt turn ghost recently. He was an epic player.

DeletedUser

Despite what you guys seem to think The PA vs NmE and TH vs NmE war were two separate wars. We were not the same alliance.

So? You guys merged and became on fighting force.

Myself and Skully both personally made maps re PA&TH vs NmE. You were in the same ocean, you were both fighting against us and we were fighting against both of you. We clumped you together, period.

DeletedUser

@skullyhoofd I'm just messing with you :p, your stats weren't that bad. I miss saintchill, someone in ocean 45 who actually attacked back :eek:

So? You guys merged and became on fighting force.

Myself and Skully both personally made maps re PA&TH vs NmE. You were in the same ocean, you were both fighting against us and we were fighting against both of you. We clumped you together, period.

Just because you grouped us together doesn't make us the same alliance. I could group hellspawn and dragon legion together and give ourselves amazing conquer ratio but that would be stupid.

Its not like PA and TH shared fourms and coordinated together or anything :eek:

DeletedUser

Its not like PA and TH shared fourms and coordinated together or anything :eek:

you did :eek:
conquest attempts on us always had attacks form both th and pa
conquest attempt on you were always attacked by both th and pa.

Anyways, you absorbing over 75% of the members of another alliance is a merge :p

DeletedUser

Do you have any proof that we were working together, you know reports or something from that long ago?

if not its going to remain an unverified fact and therefore you will have to belive my argument :p

have you been saving your reports.....

DeletedUser

Do you have any proof that we were working together, you know reports or something from that long ago?

if not its going to remain an unverified fact and therefore you will have to belive my argument :p

have you been saving your reports.....
im not even going to bother to look for reports.. I know it's tre and i'm pretty sure you know it too. PA and TH have always been close allies.