PnP - A tribute to Hellspawn

DeletedUser

Do you have any proof that we were working together, you know reports or something from that long ago?

if not its going to remain an unverified fact and therefore you will have to belive my argument :p

have you been saving your reports.....

There are dozens of reports showing NmE having TH under siege and PA helping to break and vice-versa.

DeletedUser15240

(facepalm), eceecles stop trolling :p, you clearly worked together, you absorbed most of their alliance too and you can't just bend merges to benefit your stats lol

DeletedUser

i can try though :p

nah your right we worked fairly closely with PA.

i will work on a personal scoreboard if you prefer.

Curly and his alliance 0
eccles101 3

and soon to be more.....

DeletedUser

it's a good pnp :)

i think this actually reflects pretty badly on solipsism (more so than HS as an alliance) from the outside and will continue to no matter what any of us says until he gets on here and defends himself, if that's what he wants to do. i guess it may be better in some cases to just not say anything :p

DeletedUser

Yeah i would like solipsism to reply. Interesting to hear his point of view.

At least SnakeSanke tried to defeat the attempt against him.

29619mv.png

And yes that is one of Hellspwans foremost players attacking with archers. Whoever said it wasn't a valid stratergy?

Gave me a nice 65 DBP :D

DeletedUser

name: SnakeSanke
rank in alliance: 91/104
cities: 2

one of our foremost players indeed! besides, no point in letting those 65 soldiers vanish into nothing, they deserved to die in battle ;)

DeletedUser

More to this than meets the eye?

There is a simple rationale why Solipsism might not call for help. If you know you will be around, and are confident of your sniping skills then it seems entirely feasible to act as he did. If you lose your connection at the time of the actual attack then it transforms the outcome.

Furthermore if you are on the fringe of the alliance you know support is going to struggle to get to you.

DeletedUser

yeah TH has a major advantage on some of our players cos they literally surround them.