PnP: Aurave Plays Bond: The Gutterweasel Saga

DeletedUser

So one day I was out there trolling iota forums, as usual, when I suddenly noticed a sign:

bond-live-and-let-die.jpg

seeing the girl in the background, I was immediately hooked!

So one day I started to plot. I went up to 007 and slipped him a note, it read,

"Please send me reports of RomperStomper, and my entire island"

This deal passed and the duty was complete. I partially repaid my debt (more bolts to come Yey)

I thought it would end there... It appears it didn't...

suddenly I saw a sight on the horizon... It couldn't be, or could it? Beaten at my own game? I was not going to have it...

gutterbolt.jpg

after about 4 of these I finally decided it was time for action... he couldn't go on with more favor than me, so I decided to act!

gutterweaselpnp.jpg

I then decided to message Aurave to find out how the information slipped out? I got this response:

auravevsgutter.jpg

I had to black out the profanities, but left some interesting flaming in for you.

Upon further investigation, I discovered this:

guttercavedrain.jpg

It seems my target was at least semi-intelligent (which you wouldn't have guessed from his flame with Aurave)

So the bolting continued even after I cleared him, then one day I was out in the park, I came up with an idea... City Protection... Just as I pressed the big red button, I got another report... this one said:

lightning-fail-490.jpg

I couldn't believe my luck, his bolt had actually done me a huge favor... It had screwed up my temple, causing confusion amongst the gods:

favorbug.jpg

with one city, I was able to worship 2 gods now, this was a great boost, and although I couldn't cast zeus spells in my athena temple, the favor didn't zero when I got my second temple, so I got 450 favor for free (more than double the cost of a bolt.)

Though I gave him a bit of a respite for this favor he did me, 12 hrs later I saw another incoming report... this time I had had enough, he had smoked his last bacon:

gutterrevolt.jpg

nice dodge by the way, especially the fang, thought he may have sniped that, but obviously not that intelligent.

Then it finally hit him, the day he cast his last bolt on iota:

gutterconquest.jpg

with him dead, I now have a city of the gods (to repay my debts to 007 for the reports), and he learned one vital lesson.

Don't play with the elements... it could backfire.

So now I am going off to play with some elements :pro:

DeletedUser

using a bug/glitch in the game to your own advantage is against the rules. not reporting it is against the rules.

ive reported you in game

DeletedUser

not really bothered, just increases the time till the next PnP comes out ;) If I was playing the world seriously, then I would have reported it, but as I am not... who cares...

DeletedUser

Its not really a ig deal I find if i dont report it it goes away in the next day and I decide just not to use it.Because that would be unfair to the rest of the grepolis noobs out there:)

DeletedUser

also, I wwas actually interestd to see whether it zero'd or not? or whether some complex maths formula has gone wrong, and The favor I was gaining from the secondary god, was coming out of the total favor gain of my primary god. If anyone can link me to the favor increases on Iota, I could check this, as my zeus still appears higher than i think it should be, and my athena appears to be lower than it should be...

DeletedUser

using a bug/glitch in the game to your own advantage is against the rules. not reporting it is against the rules.

ive reported you in game

That was not a glitch.
He had 2 cities; he conquered the city before he posted.
So he is innocent.

DeletedUser

my temple got bolted again... it appears to have Fixed the issues :p

DeletedUser2795

*slaps Kadjuyani* don't use people's gullibility, someday you might need to be take advantage of them again, but they will not believe you I mean, it is not nice :D

DeletedUser

I had 1 million silver before I started the Bond thing, I've done a lot of spying :0

:-O!!!!!!
Did I read it right?

Gosh!
Has that ever happened? This must be a first. How do you accumulate all of that?

DeletedUser

by maximising your silver mines, and building loads of biremes, and banking the rest :p

DeletedUser

:-O!!!!!!
Did I read it right?

Gosh!
Has that ever happened? This must be a first. How do you accumulate all of that?

The same way you do anything else. Just decide to do it, and I'm sure someone else has had much more silver before as it didn't take long to do.

DeletedUser

lol i got de-repped for my post

Kadjayuni was very aware i was joking