PnP Battle for O44

DeletedUser

Once upon a time in an ocean far, far away was a Princess building a city with some friends for fun. Led by a mighty warrior MetalCore, collectively known as the Social Gamers Club (S.G.C)
metalcore.jpg

As they set about building they knew they would have to protect their islands, so sent out their troops to ensure there were no future attacks on them.

clearing2.jpg

but they had competition, another alliance shared their islands and those surrounding. They were Black Legion.

blacklegion2.jpg

Black Legion were unhappy at S.C.G's farming so set about a counter offensive, planning a war on their internal forums.

georgebushfunny2.jpg

planning to take out S.G.C, they built up their swords, biremes and stored up their zeus favor.

S.G.C. laughed and set about attacks to take out Black Legion.

One by one the cities fell.. S.G.C. clearing up in Ocean 44. Black Legion were silent

silentf.jpg

S.G.C. carried on relentless.. and made the final blow.. mass attacking cities and making a total of 14 cities taken.

Still no screams, still no complatins, still no begging.. a disapointed S.G.C. sat waiting for the cries of noobness.. but nothing..

Impressed by the dignity of players in Black Legion, the best were invited and knowing the end was near they joined the greatest Alliance.

Social Gamers Club

socialgamers.jpg

This is my first PnP, please be kind and this war was actually quite boring due to the lack of comedy communication lol
Can I request that the next alliance to go to war with us send us some funny mails? ;)

PrincessLozza
Social Gamers Club

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

got it right this time ;)

nice PnP, good combination of pictures and text

+rep :)

DeletedUser7784

its really funny and gives a good picture of whats happening even if i dont play the world!
+rep

DeletedUser

thanks everyone for rep and comments :)

and Metal loved his pic when i showed it him.. I think he looks more mad than scary ;) haha

DeletedUser

+rep and, (though they have no idea what it all means, but with 3 minutes explanation) a bunch of geeky non-players at a news years party laughing their respective arses off.

DeletedUser12724

I'm blown away 'cuz that's exactly what I thought Metal looked like!

DeletedUser

Me is Metalcore, great warrior!

That's what I think Metal should've said :p
+rep for a funny PnP :)

DeletedUser2663

lol, FEAR ME! I AM GREAT WARRIOR!.

Good PnP. good start.

DeletedUser

I changed my mind :)

"Me is Metalcore, great warrior! FEAR ME!"

:D

DeletedUser

well i would like to add one thing. we never bolted a sigle sgc cities

And that is true.

But this PnP remains hilarious. :cool:

And welcome to the Club, Sasukepran!
A formidable foe, much better as an Ally.

Drinks available at the Club bar. First six shots of tequila on my tab!

(Well heck, since I'm the Club's bartender, I'm sure MetalCore won't mind me tipping out a few free shots and beers to our newest member!)

*chug chug* :p

DeletedUser

And that is true.

And welcome to the Club, Sasukepran!
A formidable foe, much better as an Ally.

Drinks available at the Club bar. First six shots of tequila on my tab!

(Well heck, since I'm the Club's bartender, I'm sure MetalCore won't mind me tipping out a few free shots and beers to our newest member!)

*chug chug* :p

thanks for the drinks ;)

DeletedUser

hehe.. ok I may have slightly tweaked events to make for a more interesting read ;)

welcome to S.G.C. though :)