PnP Battle for O44

DeletedUser

Lozza, looks like your PnP makes BL to disband...:eek:
you shouldn't post any PnP soon cause alliances vanishing soon after (well, at least you shouldn't post any with Metalcore's photos from days he was young).:p

DeletedUser

haha do you think my PnP did it? ;)

I have one of metal as a baby.. his mum sent it on

iStock_000003158746XSmall.jpg

DeletedUser

haha do you think my PnP did it? ;)

I have one of metal as a baby.. his mum sent it on

iStock_000003158746XSmall.jpg

Since when was i metal's mom? LOL. We were conversing on skype, and i wanted her to make a PNP of metal, the great warrior... full of baby pics about metals "awesomeness." Total sarcasm of course.

DeletedUser2663

yea sorry bout that, i wont flex my pecs so much when we talk =), it seems it can have an overwhelming effect when a "Great warrior" like my flexs his muscles =).

(ok i am going to go away now before i really become a egotistical poster, im already bad enough as it is without this lol)

but we reached this arrangement through easy communication where i talked to a couple of players and put forward offers for them amongst themselves to talk about. eventually we found one that worked out well for both sides. Didnt need to threaten to farm or rim any one, i did state some eventualities just so both sides were clear on what was going to happen however

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*grins* Well, some of us rimmed BL.
But, heck, what are ya gonna do when four of them are on your 'start' island?

You either go to MetalCore whimpering for support...
(yeah, that'll work...lol!)

or you lash out in all directions...