PnP Bunnies announce EPIC WAR

DeletedUser

Note that on the 7th I accidently deleted 2 reports that may make a small change in the numbers on the 7th but the 8th is completely accurate.

DeletedUser

It's a shame that they want to rim(or just abuse?) you. You seem like a good player who has earned what you have.

DeletedUser

Ive been working on excel to better show casualties and other information, Ill begin to use it over the next few days and give you guys a bit of a treat.
It seems the majority of KB players are bad with a few as exceptions and they dont fight as an alliance, there is no coordination and most attacks hit the same few cities over and over, even though there is no wall and no troops in it they still keep hitting it with no cs yet. Also many make horrible attack mistakes. I dont think KB hates me just Suture and unfortunatly he seems to have alot of say in war matters.

DeletedUser

hehe, this is all funny, Drac has had a few attacks sent to him, yes as we know it is easier to defend in this game, and again yes Drac maybe we are guilty of not writing down every bit of data and analysing it on a minute by minute basis, again much easier for 1 person to do than a whole alliance on many timezones, because of communication.
However, I think most the attacks are coordinated, and we have enough information about you and your cities to enjoy some skill honing and training practice for a while yet!

Just such a shame your not skillfull enough to be able to attack.

And I think most alliances would be happy if they could ask almost half there number to have some fun and all who were asked were active.

Unlike Pharmer, at least you are trying Drac and it looks like your enjoying yourself, hope you have some help, because from what i see, you are loosing troops and ships, which you wont get much opportunity to replace.

It also seems that quaking is having an affect on your cities??? we can nearly see over them walls now! :)

DeletedUser

Your funny, I have more troops than when you started and thats the trooth, I have over 6,000 land units in ploesti now and at the start the number was 5500. A handful of attacks? when is 180 attacks from 22 players against one unsupported player a handful? The walls is your only successful move and your foolish if you think attacking a city dozens of times when the wall is already gone and there is nothing in it is going to make you win.

DeletedUser

I'm really starting to think what may had happen if KB would have faced CJ

DeletedUser

This will be the last post in this thread as its just a waste of time.

Over 50 players and you count 22 attacks as a coordinated strike? We have told people they can send LS or farm you if they want, we havent bothered setting up anything coordinated as of yet.

Why? Because you, just like pharmerjohn are nobodies. We are in no rush to do anything as you are not going anywhere. You can try to whine and cry all you want on the forums, we won't be changing our gameplan. If we decide to do a coordinated attack on you and pharmerjohn, you will notice it.

And Ive noticed alot of people trying to cause friction between KB and CJ. To those people : We have no need to start any hostility vs an alliance we are on friendly/peaceful terms with. We had our run in several months ago and both agreed peaceful coexistence is the way to go for now.

So you coalition members that are trying to recruit us to stab CJ in the back, tough luck.

DeletedUser

So you coalition members that are trying to recruit us to stab CJ in the back, tough luck.

Ermmm... that was old news Sutey Baby :)

No-one tried anything for weeks now lmao - anyway I already said I made my last post in this thread and you got me all riled up again :D

None the less, would be nice to see KBs take on a bigger enemy and see how they pan out! Not pointing any fingers - but would be interesting to see how they handle the bigger fish :pro:

DeletedUser

would be nice to see KBs take on a bigger enemy and see how they pan out! Not pointing any fingers - but would be interesting to see how they handle the bigger fish

KB's have taken us on before (and vice versa). Both sides did extraordinarily well, which is why we agreed upon respectful peace. A true alliance.

Its a trait of a few alliances and players mate ;)

That is diplomacy however. Pacts can be made and broken.

DeletedUser

If CJ has more than one player then KB may as well just surrender now...

Just wondering what your basis for this expert opinion is old macdonald? e-i-e-i-o!

Personally i think the last of the rabble who can only defend was torn from the teat of KB when you left!

oh and I said few attacks not a handfull, I dont know if its your translator, but your not really getting the message! e-i-e-i-oooooo!

:p

DeletedUser

Just wondering what your basis for this expert opinion is old macdonald? e-i-e-i-o!

Personally i think the last of the rabble who can only defend was torn from the teat of KB when you left!

oh and I said few attacks not a handfull, I dont know if its your translator, but your not really getting the message! e-i-e-i-oooooo!

:p

I can Attack all I want to but since the only end goal of attacking is to take a city and I ovbiously cant get the kind of support needed into a kb city to take it when they outnumber me so badly why would I want to attack? My trrops dont fight any harder than the rest of yours and even 21 cities full of my birems will not win against 22 players worth of light ships...