PnP Bunnies announce EPIC WAR

DeletedUser

I guess but this os 073 we arn't that developed... Looks like they are finally comeing after me:eek:

DeletedUser

@ tommy

War ended about 5 min in.

I took a city of Pharmerjohn, they asked for a cease fire while we negotiate til Saturday.

On Friday he activates Vacation Mode, Incognito launch ships. We declared war on Saturday, I took a city of Roune and we all farmed Dayles a bit.

Roune pretty much quit straight away, hinting he will restart further south. Dayles sent a message asking if he could join, then never logged back in.

Currently the only person fighting is Gunboat Diplomat. Draculasheir is just turtling and has never been a threat to KB.

DeletedUser

Ermmmm seems everyone has their facts a little wrong here lol

Firstly Tommy, it was never going to be an EPIC war, it was a joke, Yogesh knew that. Quite simply the INCOG boys over in 73 were few in number compared to the whole of the bunnies - and that was it.

As for Suture's comments - a cease fire was put in place after a conquest attempt by KBs on Pharmie was broken by INCOG, not beforehand. During this time we asked for a discussion about the 2 alliances working together - our only request was to leave Pharmie in peace, as he is/was a good player.

That was basically it, but I never heard back from Yogesh on the matter - and the rest as they say is history... :D

DeletedUser

You never broke my conquest on pharmie. You broke other peoples conquests, but there was no discussion during or before that.

The ceasefire came in to place as soon as pharmie lost his first city. He ran into VM after that. Grepostats will show you that he lost 1 city on 26th. On the 27th a ceasefire was agreed til the 30th. You broke it on the 29th.

And Im not surprised, during your attempts you lost alot of units, and Im pretty sure I cleaned out pharmies army during the CS as well.

/Edit And you had plenty back from Yogesh, you just refused to realise that pharmie was going down either way. Instead you had demands and requests. Yogesh clearly told you several times. Unless you can offer us something we want, you are in no position to make demands nor requests.

/Edit2 In regards to the "EPIC" war, I think the epic part was in reference to the PnP. The war has been explained thouroughly now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meh, over this thread...

Maybe some people should remember this is just a game... Oh wait, the penny has dropped lol

The ceasefire request I made also included Pharmie - so nothing was broken from INCOG's perspective - unless an attack on Pharmie commenced, which it so did. The request made was simple, leave Pharmie to grow and become a part of INCOG and for both our alliances to work side by side taking 73 by storm.

From what I understood based on Yogesh's previous PnP - Bunnies wanted to expand, they could do so with the assistance of INCOG and both alliances could benefit from this relationship.

From the last I spoke to Yogesh about Pharmie, he said he would discuss it with the council, from that I never heard anything else. Yes I knew what you guys wanted, BUT from the conversation Yogesh and I had, I never actually got a response based on that request.

Suture, you seem to have some anger management issues :D lighten up man - so what, who cares, its not real life, get outside, smell the fresh air, remember what sunlight looks like, it just might not ever happen.

Obviously we both have different perspectives on what has/hasn't been discussed/made clear. At the end of the day, we tried to negotiate, as did you, and both sides failed to come to an agreement. Whether we were in a position to make demands/requests was really up to us, same as you. Our request was simple, lets work together for the benefit of both alliances, bringing Pharmie into the team - considering you wanted expansion into ocean 73, I didn't see this as an unreasonable request considering KBs wanted to grow their territory?

But heck, what would I know about reasonable :D

DeletedUser

Lying is probably the only part you know.

Ceasefire included you don't move forward, we don't move forward.

Ceasefire was set for Saturday the 30th.

PJ wuz here 11,385 PharmerJohn dayles Pharmies INCOGNITO 2010-10-29 23:14:10

As you obviously see, you decided to move forward during the ceasefire. Trying to disagree?

As soon as the city changed name, we launched attacks.

And to conclude the discussion, Yogesh was speaking for all of us when dealing with you in negotiations.

"reasonable"; 4-5 players with a friend under attack by 30-40 players attempting to demand and bargain from those 30-40 players without bringing anything new to offer to the table is unreasonable.

Especially considering our starting point was "pharmerjohn isnt up for discussion, he's going down."

DeletedUser

@ tommy

War ended about 5 min in.

I took a city of Pharmerjohn, they asked for a cease fire while we negotiate til Saturday.

On Friday he activates Vacation Mode, Incognito launch ships. We declared war on Saturday, I took a city of Roune and we all farmed Dayles a bit.

Roune pretty much quit straight away, hinting he will restart further south. Dayles sent a message asking if he could join, then never logged back in.

Currently the only person fighting is Gunboat Diplomat. Draculasheir is just turtling and has never been a threat to KB.

Wow really no threat? ovbiously because I was in KB untill i got bored because you dont seem to fight in any real wars and left, then Gunboat saw an oppurtunity for revenge ( we had a little scuffle some months before but nothing major... or so I thought, lesson dont piss of a girl) She tried to take me on and eventually all Incognito in 073 as well as some of their allies and some randoms were attacking me.... So ovbiously since I was under constant attack from them until about 2 weeks ago I dont see how i could have ever been a threat to you untill now....

DeletedUser

untill i got bored because you dont seem to fight in any real wars and left,

Hey Draculasheir,

If i remember correctly, since i joined KBs we went to war against War Path. If i know for sure that you did not helped at all in that war. If you wanted action, you should have attacked and fought in that war. And if you give me reason that it was not near your cities, let me tell you, most of your cities were 4-5 hr away but my cities were in O62 and i came to O74 to fight in this war.

In simple word, you were not a team player and you do not know how to work with an alliance. So please do not blame KBs that we were not in war and that is why you left. I pity guys who gave lame excuse like that.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

1. Very long travel distance
2. I was working 80 hours a week...
3. If i recall the fight against warpath wasnt much of a fight more of a slaughter... Im talking about a real fight against and alliance of similar or greater power, I want a challenge not a massacre

DeletedUser

1. Very long travel distance
2. I was working 80 hours a week...
3. If i recall the fight against warpath wasnt much of a fight more of a slaughter... Im talking about a real fight against and alliance of similar or greater power, I want a challenge not a massacre

1) 4-5 hr travel time and 15 hr CS travel time is not long. If you can not do that much, you are no good.
2) If you were working 80 hr a week then what happened now.
3) It was not a slaughter. War Path gave us a fight. Before war, we had 435 cities and they had 335 cities, we were 4.2 million pts and they were 2.9 million pts. I am not saying they are of same size, but they were comparable and in no way very small compare to us. Although, they went defensive after our first assault, but war does not means that to defend only . War also include attack and conquer cities from some very active and good players. Strategy very much come in play in those situation. That was a challenge but it seems you are not up to its standard.

DeletedUser

I work 4 months out of the year and make what most peaple make in 12 months so I dont have to work the other 8.
I dont care what you say they were a bunch of noobs and though point wise you may be comparable skillwise it was no contest.

DeletedUser

Suture - in plain english (hope that helps)

The ceasefire was between INCOG and KBs, there were no terms dictated on anything related to Pharmie and INCOG... Oh wait I forget how serious you take this game :)

INCOG never said a dam thing about forward, what was discussed was a ceasefire between the two alliances, and I asked to include Pharmie in that discussion. You made it clear your intentions, I pleaded to Yogesh on behalf of Pharmies, Yogesh told me he would discuss it with the council, he mentioned it wasn't likely, but not likely, isn't a dam right NO (emphasized for your benefit)

So unless I was given a no, I was still waiting for a decision about Pharmie. That was what was discussed between Pharmie and I. From what I could see, no INCOG player broke a ceasefire agreement with KBs, from where I am standing that is the most basic truth I had ever seen.

But then I do see daylight, I do breathe fresh air, and I don't slay dragons online 24/7?

As for reasonable, I will simply refer to Yogesh's original PnP - which simply stated KBs were expanding. INCOG were in the area highlighted for expansion, so all I tried to negotiate was a partnership that both alliances might benefit from.

You should be a lawyer... you would bore the crap out of any jury on your own technicalities... heck you have already bored the crap out of me...

:) - smiley face for ya, just because you know.... you seem like you could use one ;)

DeletedUser

Hey Moleskin,

Can you please stop twisting facts. This is my last message i wrote to you before ceasefire ended by your alliance conquest on PharmeJohn

First rule of negotiation is each alliance has to offer something which is valuable to other. The way i see is you are not offering anything of value to us.

Your demand: Leave PharmerJohn alone and have NAP with you
Our Demand: PharmerJohn is going down, and if you do not support him we will leave you alone but can not guarantee any NAP.

Now did you notice the difference. Unless we are getting anything we want, this negotiation can not give any result.

As you and anyone else can see, that we made clear that we are not giving up pharmerjohn.

I hope you agree that his cities were disputed territories. We declared ceasefire on attacking pharmerjohn because you asked. When we had stalemate and there was still a day left in ceasefire you guys started conquering PharmerJohn. In this way you broke the ceasefire. Do not go on moral high ground and try to portray us in bad light. We gave you a chance and you make sure that never to trust you guys again. Tell me what you were expecting we will do, when you start conquering pharmerjohn's cities after calling for ceasefire on his behalf.

Anyway, your "EPIC war" which you declared on our behalf is over without any fight. Those incognito cities are our farm and we are enjoying our farm.

Although i am very much disappointed by your alliance member. Hope that they are not as pathetic in other regions.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

Its not over untill the fat lady sings and you still havnt touched a hair on my head so before you start yelling victory and talking about farms how about you actually win first!:p

DeletedUser

Thank you Yogesh, yes I remember those messages, but it was over our skype chat I asked you to consider Pharmie, which you warned was unlikely but that you would put it to the council.

Look mate, I am over the back and forth, I put the PnP up to beat you, we all knew it would be far from epic - heck INCOG had like 5 decent players in the area and a few friends. We knew if you or Suture got involved the stakes would change - and they did. You two alone are bigger than most alliances outside the top 28 - so a few guys in ocean 73 with a few friends against 2 of the games top players and a load more from your alliance wouldn't last too long. Those kinds of odds will take down any player - we all know that.

I wish KBs well, just read back over the months, you will see I have only ever spoken highly of your alliance. We knew the situation 73 was in, we tried to avoid it, but as the saying goes S**T happens, the boys in that ocean knew the score, and made the decisions which resulted in this.

All alliances will have their pathetic members, most probably even KBs :) so whilst I appreciate the prod, you would have had to have been on the receiving end of some of our earlier work to have known what the former CORE of INCOGNITO and the Order of the Nine were all about. When the game was smaller taking down an alliance then was easier and did more for your growth. We certainly had some fun early on taking down alliances much bigger than ourselves in our oceans, and thus grew quickly from it. But as the game wears on, players depart, you run out of targets and inactives need chewing down with a glass of red. So the game changes, and alliances are forced upon each other, whether we like or not.

So if the EPIC battle is over, we can close this thread, and perhaps Suture can get some fresh air ;)

DeletedUser

1) 4-5 hr travel time and 15 hr CS travel time is not long. If you can not do that much, you are no good.
2) If you were working 80 hr a week then what happened now.
3) It was not a slaughter. War Path gave us a fight. Before war, we had 435 cities and they had 335 cities, we were 4.2 million pts and they were 2.9 million pts. I am not saying they are of same size, but they were comparable and in no way very small compare to us. Although, they went defensive after our first assault, but war does not means that to defend only . War also include attack and conquer cities from some very active and good players. Strategy very much come in play in those situation. That was a challenge but it seems you are not up to its standard.

You also forgot some WP members went inactive and there was about 5 main people in the KB on the WP side eventually and not surprisingly our resources got strained.KB also had 420s helping outwho kept myself busy during most of that war.

@ mole it was kinda obvious that this thread wasnt seroius hence the word 'EPIC' :p:D I just cudn't be bothered reading the previous pages :)
Plus suture he isn't the worst granted I haven't come in much contact with him but he can have abit of an ego at times i'd say but i doubt hes that bad

DeletedUser

Thank you Yogesh, yes I remember those messages, but it was over our skype chat I asked you to consider Pharmie, which you warned was unlikely but that you would put it to the council.

Look mate, I am over the back and forth, I put the PnP up to beat you, we all knew it would be far from epic - heck INCOG had like 5 decent players in the area and a few friends. We knew if you or Suture got involved the stakes would change - and they did. You two alone are bigger than most alliances outside the top 28 - so a few guys in ocean 73 with a few friends against 2 of the games top players and a load more from your alliance wouldn't last too long. Those kinds of odds will take down any player - we all know that.

I wish KBs well, just read back over the months, you will see I have only ever spoken highly of your alliance. We knew the situation 73 was in, we tried to avoid it, but as the saying goes S**T happens, the boys in that ocean knew the score, and made the decisions which resulted in this.

All alliances will have their pathetic members, most probably even KBs :) so whilst I appreciate the prod, you would have had to have been on the receiving end of some of our earlier work to have known what the former CORE of INCOGNITO and the Order of the Nine were all about. When the game was smaller taking down an alliance then was easier and did more for your growth. We certainly had some fun early on taking down alliances much bigger than ourselves in our oceans, and thus grew quickly from it. But as the game wears on, players depart, you run out of targets and inactives need chewing down with a glass of red. So the game changes, and alliances are forced upon each other, whether we like or not.

So if the EPIC battle is over, we can close this thread, and perhaps Suture can get some fresh air ;)

You seem to like fabricating the truth. No wonder negotiations broke down.

And about getting some air, your 20+ responses in this thread vs 5+ of mine, I wonder who needs to go out and see the real world.

DeletedUser

Poor Suture... all I can do, is wrap you in a pink bubble of love and light and bless your journey... NAMASTE