PnP - Catharsis

DeletedUser

One day i went on Grepolis and at my shock i got this message from Sparkz104

"Hello members of Drakon Titans, I am one of the council members of Catharsis, after talking we have decided that you are our future targets, so for now you are our farms, but later on you will be our conquest victims. But we are not complete barbarians. You have 24 hours before you become our complete farms, so in that time you all have the chance to apply to some other alliance or just get out of your current alliance. Why should you listen to me I hear you ask? Our alliance is made up of some very experienced players, and that is not us tooting our own horn, but if 4 guys cannot deal with one unallied player (St ski) then how are you going to deal with the superior alliance in your ocean? I tell you this now because I actually care. Get out while you can, before it's too late."

So i bet Sparks104 was going to farm all of us but instead he got farmed

ww12kz.png

29nbk09.png

And this is the military standards of someone who hasent been attacked by us

vik8ra.png

Now i hope you enjoyed my first ever PnP

DeletedUser

meh, the 2nd report is the only one worth actually showing, the other 2 are almost certainly not all those players have.

not a great pnp, but not worth red rep either :p

DeletedUser

The 2nd report is the only legitimate one...
1 and 3 were flukes...

DeletedUser

megh.png

Yeah I was cleared, but don't take credit for others work mate :)
Don't ya hate family emergencies?

DeletedUser

megh.png

Yeah I was cleared, but don't take credit for others work mate :)
Don't ya hate family emergencies?

I knew you would have more troops that that which was shown, you got unlucky with an attacker getting near the top end of luck.

Also if your not around, not a lot you can do :(

DeletedUser

Yeah everything was just terrible for me there, he went in and got the rest himself too, the DT guy only got what was in my queue at the time. just gonna have to be online a lot more ;)

I have yet to see any work from the maker of this thread himself yet too

Oh and the second report, I went out with mates and they rushed me so I forgot to send them out long distance farming. Again my own fault :D

AAAAAAAAAND if we're sharing reports.
harharhar.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2795

Boring PnP, it would have been okay if it weren't for the reports that sparkz104 provided, but with them it is just a few reports someone posted in a thread and labeled it "PnP"

DeletedUser

Yeah everything was just terrible for me there, he went in and got the rest himself too, the DT guy only got what was in my queue at the time. just gonna have to be online a lot more ;)

I have yet to see any work from the maker of this thread himself yet too

Oh and the second report, I went out with mates and they rushed me so I forgot to send them out long distance farming. Again my own fault :D

AAAAAAAAAND if we're sharing reports.
harharhar.png

Im just waiting untill i get something ready

DeletedUser

Boring PnP, it would have been okay if it weren't for the reports that sparkz104 provided, but with them it is just a few reports someone posted in a thread and labeled it "PnP"

Hehe!! Want me to get in on some of this PnP JKP3nt? Or is this world not ready for me yet.....? Mu..mu..muhahaha!!!

DeletedUser

That guy is like you right now im farming someone (its lucky hes offline)

DeletedUser

It was fair play when it was me, hell I got a PnP, but when it's the opposite end of the scale your making excuses? Poor show.

DeletedUser

What is the point if this thread? To have an PnP with Drakon titans but you do realise they don't use the forum,making this PnP worthless and useless. You do realise most of the powerful alliances at ocean 44 are at war with you. They seek revenge , you could get outnumbered and wiped out if you underestimate your enemies. Which you most likely are as you creating a PnP on the grepolis forum which the Drakon titans never use.
This PnP is lame :(

DeletedUser

Another noob I will not waste my time explaining what's a PnP as I have better things to do.

DeletedUser

Firelord, lets see. You specifically mention Drakon Titans in this thread even though it is obvious this thread is about Catharsis, not Drakon Titans. Again, someone who thinks like a noob, and blatantly thrusts that word out, shows again the lack of an erudite nature on the one who is Firenoob0001.

Would you like to ride the lolhorse, you have certainly deserved it after those last two posts.

DeletedUser

Hi, Belisaurius.
You are new to the forums, aren't you? Welcome.
I see you've met the 'smart guy' of the forums..Just humor him..We all do ;)
And you should read his other posts, threads and PnP he makes himself: they are just as...hilarious..

:p

Last edited by a moderator: