PnP Dark Soldiers Elite vs. Samurai Brotherhood

DeletedUser3569

Samurai Brotherhood VS. Dark Soldiers Elite (Not so elite)
Samurai brotherhood attacks Meazy, a player who recently left the alliance Samurai Brotherhood, and became inactive for a while and was weak.Prime example of a good bp farm
The Samurai Brotherood Attack Meazy

afro-samurai-1.jpg

DFE begins excepting large masses of refugees to increase alliance count, to establish a position in the top 12
refugee-cartoon.jpg

join-or-die-150x150.gif
Meazy joins Dark Soldiers Elite
Attacks continue on Meazy for being a refugee
Diplomat Ariza879 of DSE gets furious, and some members start attacking the Brotherhood.
DFE conquers my 700 point city, and then decares war on us.

Make a choice DFE
kscn1081l.jpg

Current war starts
Conquers
DFE- Samurai
1:1

DeletedUser13729

nothing brilliant but it is a ok pnp . Keep us updated if you can and it is always cool to hear of action beside top 5 when possible to give some diffrent opions.

raider you should do a pnp on that lol,pretty impressive lol ;) .

DeletedUser

I'm not sure about establishing a position in the top 12. DFE has been in the top 12 quite some time now. Correct me if I'm wrong.

DeletedUser3569

Well you guys were in teh bottom of the pack, and then one day it was like Sham-WOW. A bunch of new members and they shot you up to the single digits

DeletedUser

Hey, what happened.. This alliance only has one player left :eek:. Wonder why :p

DeletedUser1405

They disbanded thats pretty obvious even to the newest of the people in here, no other reason i can see.

DeletedUser1405

Not really, it was due to lack of leadership setup and minimal guidance from above. The attacks had some sway but dont think bud that losing a few villages totally wiped out a whole alliance, doesnt work that way in such a short time.
They collapsed from within, very few people wanting to step up to the mark and lead.