Pnp Deadly Angels

DeletedUser

One day I was just playing Kappa as usual, but this was not a normal day. no, it was end of Bp! I waited and I waited until I saw my first player out of bp and attacked him, but he had a miserable 6 swords, So I looked across my little island
island.png
and I saw lots of big cities belonging to Dark Angels ( a few were resisance at the start) and I thought to myself: " why not attack these guys?" So I did and this was the end result: I know posting troop count is bad but I lost most in the end anyway
123attack.png

Bam!
1234attack.png

Bam!
12345attack.png

Once I had attacked them (3 so far) one of the members of BoE received this message:
Nickelki today at 11:49 PM
Seriously... get your member Daffy Duck, sucky name... to stop his attacks.. anyway all 4 of us on the island will really kill him and i want him to beg for mercy...

Now i have a personal grudge against him... This is war between your alliance and mine..!!!

Now how is he going to make me beg with no troops? and is that not poor troop count for a front page player?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Careful it's 5 vs 1, well 2 vs 1 since you cleaned out 3 cities. They could conquer you in the next couple of weeks, maybe. Regardless you might want to sort of pay attention to them, possibly.

DeletedUser

They could try but I don't use bare minimal troops like them (except smegster that was quite a find)

DeletedUser

Lovely, someone offering to fight you and send his troops sounds like tasty bp to me, nice one Sparkz :)

DeletedUser

Yup it is, look:
1234defence.png

reason this guy wasn't cleared before was because we were thinking of recruiting him but guess who's getting more bp? (man I wish I had researched town guard sooner)

DeletedUser

Yup it is, look:
1234defence.png

reason this guy wasn't cleared before was because we were thinking of recruiting him but guess who's getting more bp? (man I wish I had researched town guard sooner)

Ouch, but nice 478 bp you got from them :p

DeletedUser

They're the only chance I have of competing with Hads. So I'm enjoying it

Oooohhh, Hads isn't top any more

PnP over guys, their top guy hit me with an army that just made me give up.

defence1111.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tempting to send you support, however, I think you will be fine.

DeletedUser

nice one sparkz. being an island bully is a tough job but someone has to do it!!!

im not so fortunate. my island is dry of bp

DeletedUser

I actually got a message from the leader of their alliance.

He assumes that sparkz attacking his members means that im jealous of him.

xD

ron00700 on 10/18/10 at 3:56 PM
Love the way you are jealous of the sucess of my alliance comapered to yours. I am issuing a fist and last warning about attacking my members

DeletedUser

I wonder if he'd give me leader rights for all the valuable intel I could give them by switching?

DeletedUser

I actually got a message from the leader of their alliance.

He assumes that sparkz attacking his members means that im jealous of him.

xD

ron00700 on 10/18/10 at 3:56 PM
Love the way you are jealous of the sucess of my alliance comapered to yours. I am issuing a fist and last warning about attacking my members

the messages i've seen from ron00700 have been my main source of lol's on this server :)

DeletedUser

'a fist and last warning' - so what is that like epik?

Does it come in sandwhich form?

DeletedUser

Anyway, been fun but this paragraph made him talk a Island Nap out of me:
sparkz104 on 10/20/10 at
20 hours a day? Any friends or social life or even job!
I don't care I enjoy the fun of bp and for one I kow how to play if you would look here:
http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Sparkz104&type=player
Every world I choose to play on I do well in, this is no exception and once I have reuilt to full strength guess what? I will attack again, know why? cause I don't take attacks personally like little children such as your self and I enjoy the fun. I am in the top rankings for bp here too so think you scare me with your random attacks?

After this message:
Nickelki said:
You shouldnt have attack us in the first place... All of us are pissed at you... You think you can bully us with your pathetic troops.. ALL OF US ARE GOING TO ATTACK YOU EVERYDAY.. ANYTIME...

Just to let you know... im online for 20 hours... i will not let you slp nor my members too.. i will be co-coordinating 5 more attack will be coming your way.. You think your alliance is great since you guys hate elites and MRA... well you are wrong..

After my message he changed his tune and offered a Nap, I accepted as I am falling behind with all this fun

DeletedUser

yeah but my growth has slowed with this fun. So I need to go on a diet