PNP Events update

• Thread starter DeletedUser13112
  • Start date

DeletedUser

hehe zordas who proved that I lied in anything mate ? u calling me liar right ? ? so when I lied and what lye I said mate ? if u don't know and don't have any proof then just shut up and look maybe ever I will have to lie in pf but so far I never lied here :) so show public when I lied if u can't then u must not repeat this every time man :D :D :D

aslo first I said glory one left game before u took his cities here is proof . u started taking his cities at 2010-11-05
Big Mama 11,074 Glory One chadmic Lost Boys Spartiates 2010-11-05 16:48:23

I had to look in alliance archives .
44443417.png

now 010BRYAN010 u took his first city at 2010-11-21
Lahr 12,335 010BRYAN010 G46T Lost Boys Spartiates 2010-11-21 15:26:14

93117902.png

now about real HH his first city being lost at 2010-11-19
Nemrut 11,010 Hell House armenoid Lost Boys Dacian City-States 2010-11-19 11:23:18

70935631.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

..... ahhhh dambo and his proof again. you can stick your proof mate. I lack the care or patience to drag it all up again.
Im not digging up old scandals today.
the people that matter know you have lied in the past about several things and got caught out as a liar. (and a cheat too while we are on the subject of getting caught out)

you got something to say about the stats against LB ? lets hear it?

oh and... I will "shut up" when I am good and ready tweedle. Not when you command. Do you understand?

DeletedUser

then tell me what about I lied mate . u r lying now. I'm talking with facts when I say about u never have any about my lie , bcs it doesn't exist. I didn't wanted to just check my forums archives , but now I had no other choice and check only few old pages .

DeletedUser

the quotes you added with edit show players quitting grep due to being attacked.

getting tired of it ..... not being able to take it anymore. ect

these are war casualties dambo .... and the others that gave you some random RL excuse? ... if was during one of our OPs on them? ... war casualties, all of them.

if you are claiming (then against us or now against LC) that these kinds or reasons for quitting are separate and not related to being attacked (victories for your enemy) then you must be on LSD.
so if you think you can fly, maybe you can ? please check (lol)

DeletedUser

lol where r mentioned that they r leaving bcs of attacks ? :D :D :D :D and where is any edited post in that screenshots ? ? ? :D :D :D also getting tired from the game doesn't means from the attack and u weren't attacking us for that time when they left lol :D :D

DeletedUser

he means leader of other alliance I think :) :) .

DeletedUser

ah but war wolf told me once he was the founder...another lie then

DeletedUser

no he has founder rights lol :D u don't get it what he is talking to u :) and after HH and all best players from O66 left games war wolf just reborn LB . there left few good players from LB/DA from O66 that still exist .

DeletedUser

there left few good players from LB/DA from O66 that still exist .
they might still be here if you had ever once had the testicular fortitude to message SP in game for diplomacy .... you let them all burn didnt you?
you only chat big on the forum. not one message sent to SP in a year, not even when your players were being exterminated in 066. SP were open to diplo as usual during all that time. but you let your boyz down bad dambo.

DeletedUser

hehe u think I want to stop war with SP ? and why even must talk u about diplomatic relationship? ?? which players died bcs of u and my mistake ? can u tell me ? and I'm not mean myself in good player from O66 I mean few who rn't in LB now ;) . also I never let any1 down from my guys. also it wasn't me who started war with u and after ur insults which I saw in ur forums u though I ever sent u msg ask to stop war ? ? :D :D hehe u really r joking now mate. also as I post I never let any1 down from my friends . as I show u proof they left game before lost cities and u started attacks on them :) so bla bla bla so tell me where I lied to any1 .

DeletedUser

ok as I see zordas has nothing to say :) so now every1 knows that liar calling me liar ::D :D :D lol zordas get facts and then talk .

DeletedUser

fact is I dont need to prove you are a liar and a cheat that plants spies. its established
you need to prove otherwise.
I dont pander to your needs tweedle

DeletedUser

hehe when u have spies it doesn't mean that u r liar lol :D :D and how many spies have u got in NSPG ?? ? ? :D :D :D and u mustn't prove anything to me u must prove it to public , bcs u r telling public that I'm liar . I'm showed that u lied about me so ? and who said that I'm liar except u ? ? ? and who established it that I'm liar ? ? :D :D :D

DeletedUser

hehe when u have spies it doesn't mean that u r liar lol :D :D and how many spies have u got in NSPG ?? ? ? :D :D :D

none ... even they know that if they are honest.
SP would not have lost the cities NSPG took in their OP if we had a spy.
Everybody knows your history with spies bro ... and they know you denied it and were caught out.
liar, cheat. deal with it

DeletedUser

and when I denied that I had spy ? ? can u show me it ? ? u can't bcs I never denied that I have spy if I denied why I posted spy made screenshot in public forum ? ? :D :D wow and almost every big alliances r cheating now ? ? :D :D :D why u wouldn't lost cities ? only 3 person knew about full plan and we didn't posted anything in forum lol :D :D :D

DeletedUser

and when I denied that I had spy ? ? can u show me it ? ? u can't bcs I never denied that I have spy if I denied why I posted spy made screenshot in public forum ? ? :D :D wow and almost every big alliances r cheating now ? ? :D :D :D why u wouldn't lost cities ? only 3 person knew about full plan and we didn't posted anything in forum lol :D :D :D

your argument doesnt hold more weight the more smiles you add.

I can tell you a big alliance that isnt cheating like you.
if only 3 people knew and it wasnt posted then woop woop for you, but I wouldn't know that would I?
I assumed you guys are free to use forum to organise (obviously not, but seems fair) and IF a spy existed you would have seen timed CS block supports in all target cities.
trying to say I have a spy is desperate. and only serves to destroy your reputation further.
EVEN IF other alliances are cheating like you, as you claim and dont prove (lies?), it doesnt make your actions right.
you are still a cheat.

you denied having spies in SP even when we had already found one of them (it was in VM) and the moment it came out of VM it was demolished and rimmed from the game.

DeletedUser5757

zordas, you already told us you have spies...
but you call them friends......
so let me try again...
which alliance has no " friends"

DeletedUser

your argument doesnt hold more weight the more smiles you add.

I can tell you a big alliance that isnt cheating like you.
if only 3 people knew and it wasnt posted then woop woop for you, but I wouldn't know that would I?
I assumed you guys are free to use forum to organise (obviously not, but seems fair) and IF a spy existed you would have seen timed CS block supports in all target cities.
trying to say I have a spy is desperate. and only serves to destroy your reputation further.
EVEN IF other alliances are cheating like you, as you claim and dont prove (lies?), it doesnt make your actions right.
you are still a cheat.

you denied having spies in SP even when we had already found one of them (it was in VM) and the moment it came out of VM it was demolished and rimmed from the game.

yes u rimmed it I'm asking again where I lied mate ? :) so if I don't lied just why u post in public forum that I lied . ok LC has spy in LB as they already posted in public forum so am I lied about it ? ? :D :D lol :D :D lol I know what I'm saying and as I remember I never said anything here that was lye so tell me if u can't prove that u r just liar here :)

DeletedUser

you dont like people knowing you have lied and cheated do you dambo?
thats a shame for you, but something you will have to get used to.
Why are you so concerned about me saying this that you keep bringing it up? ... you bring it up more than anyone else... a bit like its on your conscience all the time... funny that.

I dont NEED to convince anyone or prove anything over and over in new topics made on PF ... like I said, the people that matter know for themselves.

and furthermore... im not going to prove anything (again) or repeat old news. so ask all you want and use my lack of response to "prove" (lol) whatever you want. you cant erase the memories of people that know.