PnP - How To Save An Addict!

DeletedUser

Welcome all players!

If you opened this thread looking for answers to your Grepolis Addiction then you have come to the wrong place. This is because, of course, there is know such known cure. Instead, this thread will give advice on where you can go to enhance your addiction.

Do you have the need to engage in the addictive behavior more and more to get the desired effect?

addicted.jpg

Do you find yourself sitting at your computer all day?

computer-addict.jpg

Do you find yourself dying inside when Grepolis is taken away from you?

tantrum.gif

Do you appear to have lost all signs of reality?

south-park-no-life.jpg

Then you have come to the right place. Here at GrepoHolics we cater for those with who cannot leave their computers until they have timed those 10 attacks down to the last millisecond. For those who are addicted, this is the place for you.

Grepoholics. Who needs reality when we have Grepolis? ;)

For an invite, message me in-game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I was thinking it was only Politic. As it is one governing party, and they're recruiting so wrong area too??

DeletedUser345

Well, I was thinking it was only Politic. As it is one governing party, and they're recruiting so wrong area too??

Don't question Dobbsters he was the 1st spammer around, him, Knuckles and -Achilles- used to drive everyone mad in the beginning of grepolis.

But then he got boring :(

DeletedUser

Don't question Dobbsters he was the 1st spammer around, him, Knuckles and -Achilles- used to drive everyone mad in the beginning of grepolis.

But then he got boring :(

Uh huh... And this is relevant because...??