PNP: How to start a new world...with style!

DeletedUser6810

Hey guys n gals,

Decided now was the right time for my First of many PNP's to start up, protection is due to end shortly and the fun is about to begin. So spend tonight enjoying this PNP, having a laugh at silly things because tomorow...We war!

dogtagbackground.png

71636647.png

64622233.png

58327978.png

88939486s.png

37674406.png

10941790.png

22845577.png

45605570.png

Hope you guys enjoyed this PNP, I hope firelord learns his lesson and decides to play with a little bit more honour this time.

Oh and a little something i said i would post, for all you forum go-er's, the real Sparks!

short1m.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Awesome PnP, You have won the achievement for the best...

DeletedUser

Why hunt the lacky down? I told him to do it. Hunt me down!!!!!

DeletedUser

Okay, as annoying as lewis is :p I will take responsibility for it. so an attack on Lewis is on me. Not it will matter, you won't do anything to him.

DeletedUser

hahahaha. like on Xi when you said you would take over 44 and then a week later you were begging me to join my Alliance?

DeletedUser

Oh sorry did I said I was going to conquer him? I meant my accomplices and servants.

DeletedUser

That's in the past and you just randomly posted an alliance's grepo stats. It does not state that you founded it.

DeletedUser

That's in the past and you just randomly posted an alliance's grepo stats. It does not state that you founded it.

Okay, lets analyse what i said,

"Oh and about me not leading a Succesful Alliance.<That is an alliance i currently lead, its better than whatever you can muster,achieve,create or make. "

As you can see i lead it, one of my best grepo friends ever founded it.Its not random, ask Achilles,ladasha,JTin46,Sapphire Sorrows any beta player really.