PnP - Ice Rimmed

DeletedUser

One drunken Saturday night a few rodents accidently stumbled across the border in search of new bars and our idol.

Denise-Richard-and-Charlie-Sheen.jpg

Instead they found only disappointment and empty kegs.

empty.JPG

It was time for a change in management.....

Pnp2.jpg

We arrived and found everyone was already leaving the pub

Pnp4.jpg

Nice work Mini Me...One Million BPs!

Pnp5.jpg

Ice had to leave as we ran out of mixer, hopefully he hurries back

Pnp.jpg

A noble concept.

Shame not everybody sticks by it....

Pnp1.jpg

Stay tuned for more ;)

smart-mouse.jpg

DeletedUser

here here applause and such thinkgs whod have thought this is achievable when drunk

DeletedUser

I'm in PG and that is just soo funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are all those hits real?
It´s just strange there never is militia and that hit from Saigon city (under 5K city) impressive hit, if it is real. There must have been around 70 LS at least and same time it killed all those land troops.

DeletedUser19076

lol I think I know how it started, I bet he was trying to hide a huge Ring of cheese and loads of Ice cold beer in his top secret warehouse... you can see what happened next...

Ladies and Gentleman - it's real and it's true; nothing will hide from a real rodent, especially when they drunk...:supermad:

DeletedUser

Ladies and Gentleman - it's real and it's true; nothing will hide from a real rodent, especially when they drunk...:supermad:

Wrong, i know 2 things that hide from a drunken rodent. Women and children.

DeletedUser19076

Whoever and whatever one might hide, that was really the funniest thread I've read so far. Great work guys.

DeletedUser

Haha cheers guys, there were a few of us worked on it, i think they're more proud of the PnP than the attacks lol.

DeletedUser3303

And just for the record, PG lost 4 citys that evening, not just Ice's lol

DeletedUser

Are all those hits real?
It´s just strange there never is militia and that hit from Saigon city (under 5K city) impressive hit, if it is real. There must have been around 70 LS at least and same time it killed all those land troops.

Never could figure out why he didn't send the militias. Thought he was saving them for the colonial attack but only 370 swordsman showed up lol.

DeletedUser19076

...and those tanks man, I think I'll quit smoking and start drinking

DeletedUser

Yowser.......+++++rep. I would also plus rep the team who helped you build that if they step forward to accept their laurels and take a bow.

PG in some aspects have proved worthy. Mostly annoying however. I believe I posted about day 15 of Upsilon not to tick off an intoxicated rat or there just might be consequences! Somebody mayhaps should have listened!

P,S...stay focused on them for awhile....plz...lol.