PnP - KE-SB - KE-CR

• Thread starter DeletedUser13936
  • Start date

DeletedUser

the real score(according to grepostats) in the past week is

cr 7 vs ke 8

* all ke gains are from active players only
** cr gains includes from inactives

courageous fighting there ke. keep up. :)

DeletedUser

Well I dont wish to be rude or something but as I already told once in my opinion all the cities count; you have inactives - kick them out,if one alliance takes a city from another alliance - it counts,simple as that.

DeletedUser16560

jomarluna said:
update
score
42 - 38 favor of KE
and CR taking ghost town now
Last edited by jomarluna; 20.07.11 at 12:35.

Since latest update these are the conquests for both sides, i doubt either of these players from both sides will be kicked because all of them are actives.

KE losses - bracko (3). BladeSpirit. mattylad13. bokiez40. graykenson (3)

CR losses - ImperialJaeger. mahyaram (5). PrJuBoi

and because this is a new update and more cities been taken since last:

CR 47 vs 49 KE

*:D
**:D:D

DeletedUser

Since latest update these are the conquests for both sides, i doubt either of these players from both sides will be kicked because all of them are actives.

KE losses - bracko (3). BladeSpirit. mattylad13. bokiez40. graykenson (3)

CR losses - ImperialJaeger. mahyaram (5). PrJuBoi

and because this is a new update and more cities been taken since last:

CR 47 vs 49 KE

*:D
**:D:D

u took 1 from our inactive player.. oh moppyo took 1 from butkis who was inactive for 2 weeks.. im not very active as b4 as of now i have 3 slot but prepare for it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

u took 1 from our inactive player.. oh moppyo took 1 from butkis who was inactive for 2 weeks.. im not very active as b4 as of now i have 3 slot but prepare for it

graykenson-inactive
mattylad-inactive
oh moppyo took 1 from butkis who was inactive for 2 weeks.-inactive.
---out of the total cr gains.

congrats jomar for taking all active players' cities only. thats good gaming.

DeletedUser

u took 1 from our inactive player.. oh moppyo took 1 from butkis who was inactive for 2 weeks

jomarluna when people count cities they count enemy cities taken .... it is assumed if a city holds an alliances tag that the alliance thinks they can hold it. at least long enough to transfer it to their own players

abbs already told everyone we only take ghosts and inactive. So, I guess we are at war with inactive players from KE and hate ghost cities :)

Count is a count they are enemy cities taken.

PS. Tell people to stop quitting Knights Empire or at least leave before quitting.

strange how people go inactive after we start hitting them graykenson grew everyday until yesterday so inactive for what 24 hrs? really? he got attack points yesterday i guess anther abbs lie normal for true Knights Empire players. Soon UF will learn to ignore fact and replace them with lies.

edit for an update to avoid a double post

graykenson-inactive
mattylad-inactive

abbs i can no longer consider your post as having any truth graykenson is most likely more active then you. Somehow he cut a CS and packed a city with 14k of troops while rebuilding within the last 24 hrs.

DeletedUser

jomarluna when people count cities they count enemy cities taken .... it is assumed if a city holds an alliances tag that the alliance thinks they can hold it. at least long enough to transfer it to their own players

abbs already told everyone we only take ghosts and inactive. So, I guess we are at war with inactive players from KE and hate ghost cities :)

Count is a count they are enemy cities taken.

PS. Tell people to stop quitting Knights Empire or at least leave before quitting.

strange how people go inactive after we start hitting them graykenson grew everyday until yesterday so inactive for what 24 hrs? really? he got attack points yesterday i guess anther abbs lie normal for true Knights Empire players. Soon UF will learn to ignore fact and replace them with lies.

edit for an update to avoid a double post

abbs i can no longer consider your post as having any truth graykenson is most likely more active then you. Somehow he cut a CS and packed a city with 14k of troops while rebuilding within the last 24 hrs.

i thought moppyo is good attacker but can take only inactive player? cant take from active player?:heh:
well graykelson was active player but ur lucky he was not online

DeletedUser

i thought moppyo is good attacker but can take only inactive player? cant take from active player?:heh:

I think he missed my attacks .... I spied him with LS and birms and trans in his harbor when I hit his LS where missing. he was on when I sent the attacks just missed them i guess. Then took a long break it happens.

DeletedUser16560

abbs said:
graykenson-inactive
inactive?
Capturegrayinactive.png

abbs said:
mattylad-inactive
inactive?
Captureinactivematty.png

abbs said:
moppy?
Captureclinton.png

you guys are so full of crap! Your hatred for CR is turning you guys in extremists, that can't even see whats in front of you! :D
Your credibility is damage by the day :D

jomar said:
i thought moppyo is good attacker but can take only inactive player? cant take from active player?

specsavers mate!

well isn't that the purpose? take cities while the others are offline? i guess you have been lucky quite a few times then! OK sorry, next time we ask if player is online before sending a CS, LOL! :D

DeletedUser

as adam said:
numbers mean nothing, you just explained ho much you know about the game

my point now is if u r really good fighter ur going to fight the person who can fight u back

P.S.
sorry if i'm wrong grammar english is not my mother language

and sorry for moppyo i saw name of city is MoppyO Lives Again and i thought it's moppyo.. sorry again for moppyo

DeletedUser13936

graykenson-inactive
mattylad-inactive

Its not good gaming when one of your top members is inactive for 2 weeks.

DeletedUser16560

jomar said:
my point now is if u r really good fighter ur going to fight the person who can fight u back

i dunno but, you should ask that to:
  • praetor-ian gang vs mahyaram(SW)
  • your gang vs rockys & notnilc(SW)

if that is really a point? like i said earlier, it is a good war and an entertaining one! At the end of the day we are not here to prove who is the best player but to make alliances strategies happen, i guess!?

DeletedUser

i dunno but, you should ask that to:
  • praetor-ian gang vs mahyaram(SW)
  • your gang vs rockys & notnilc(SW)

if that is really a point? like i said earlier, it is a good war and an entertaining one! At the end of the day we are not here to prove who is the best player but to make alliances strategies happen, i guess!?

do u think offline player can ask support and can defend his cities?

DeletedUser

do u think offline player can ask support and can defend his cities?

Everyone is off line at some point. Do you think when you hit me for 3 days straight I stayed glued to my computer?

mahyaram, rockys and notnilc have lives outside the game also. Sometimes you guys attack while they are sleeping working ECT.

Knights Empire has taken some of our cities from players that went inactive for a day or 2 also.

My point is, these are your front line players. Just because they decide to take a day or 2 off the game, doesn't mean we will not take there cities.

I for one am tired of hearing Knights Empire cry about this subject, Kick out your inactive players. I know you wont because, it is part of Knights Empire's strategy to keep them. Knights Empire keeps them so your allies do not get them. So don't complain if you lose a few cities.

Truth is front line players, shouldn't go inactive for days at a time.

DeletedUser

when they attacked me orginaly i was at work hence them managing to take out half my offencive force in the area in one hit and most my defence force as i had to ship it in from over 14 hours away i had no real chance to defend!! i never complaned on here about it!! and as u attacked me at the time off week when i was doing the longest shifts of my week three days off 9am till 4 am with a hour brake in the middle tha ti have to walk my dog shower get dressed in a suit and goto a high profile job where i have to deal with idots with whatever means nesceery o and sometimes i end up in the police station for a hour or so writing police statements!!

so yer u have a gd chance getting me not active but i didnt moan i done what i could to defend and tbh as i was under attack from like 12 off ur team member and it still took u two weeks to take the whole isle i think i done well!!

so claiming inactives is something that wont and dont work anymore!! if u wanna complain about them kick them untill then they your team they your memebers active or not!! so lets just admit that u lost villages to CR again and that maybe if u really dont like the inactive kick them

DeletedUser

Everyone is off line at some point. Do you think when you hit me for 3 days straight I stayed glued to my computer?

mahyaram, rockys and notnilc have lives outside the game also. Sometimes you guys attack while they are sleeping working ECT.

Knights Empire has taken some of our cities from players that went inactive for a day or 2 also.

My point is, these are your front line players. Just because they decide to take a day or 2 off the game, doesn't mean we will not take there cities.

I for one am tired of hearing Knights Empire cry about this subject, Kick out your inactive players. I know you wont because, it is part of Knights Empire's strategy to keep them. Knights Empire keeps them so your allies do not get them. So don't complain if you lose a few cities.

Truth is front line players, shouldn't go inactive for days at a time.

I agree that the talks about inactivity are not valid. they should stop.

you are wrong in your assumption of what our strategy is or isn't. we do not keep inactive players unless we know they are coming back FYI.

I said something about allies before, I want my allies to grow, unlike some people....

DeletedUser

you are wrong in your assumption of what our strategy is or isn't. we do not keep inactive players unless we know they are coming back FYI.

OK, see your point, I could be wrong on this issue, from the outside you only seem to kick inactives when:

1) they lose cities to anther alliance

Maybe that is when I notice not a big deal to me.

DeletedUser

favor now with CR by 1 point..
take note: took 2 cities from inactive player.

DeletedUser

favor now with CR by 1 point..
take note: took 2 cities from inactive player.

Of coarse, because Knights Empire is full of inactive players.

we are at war with inactive players

We are really helping Knights Empire identify there inactive players so, they can become a better alliance ;)

DeletedUser

I have to admit, whateverr does have a point here. inactives are an internal problem of every alliance. as long as they are with us, they are with us, active or not active.

with that said, each one of us knows which towns he was able to win and at which cost. therefore, winning at this stage is a tricky figure that says much or nothing.