PnP LEGION666K

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6983

Did u do all that for +rep???

I find it hilarious that everyone is freaking out cuz this guy. Dont give him the attention.

U r now becuase u made a fricken PnP about him.

WHO CARES!!!!?????

DeletedUser6983

still, your giving him what he wants or she wants. Just dont let him bother you and luagh :)

This is a game, not R.L. Get over it.

HAVE FUN!!!!

DeletedUser

still, your giving him what he wants or she wants. Just dont let him bother you and luagh :)

HAVE FUN!!!!

lol just for fun i was bored so i though of making my forst PnP so please don't talk like that but comment

DeletedUser

Greatly stated Fhibner

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HAVE FUN!!!!

I wouldn't worry, he'll get attacked.. go into vm and then run to the next world under another name.. or get banned, or rimmed ;)

DeletedUser340

Bad PnP; Aimed at one person, I don't find that very fair, If you actually knew him , you would realize he is annoying you for lulz, your just playing the game how he wants you to.

DeletedUser

Bad PnP; Aimed at one person, I don't find that very fair, If you actually knew him , you would realize he is annoying you for lulz, your just playing the game how he wants you to.

the first is always bad the next ones are better

DeletedUser6983

Wow, is all this for rep??? i really hope u dont get any then. Poeple rep for other things than just to make people happy

DeletedUser

I really dont think so, you said it 2 times so far

+rep me people

i totally mean it lol nah even if i said it 1 billion times i don't mean it -rep or +rep i never look at the thing anyway :p

DeletedUser

I like Legion, he is a breath of summer filled air in a world full of the dark and sadistic. His words are outlined in the follicking of unicorns and he has a rainbow garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.