PnP LoC vs. DoA and IoA

DeletedUser

time for me to have some fun myself. As stated my G.R.O.M in another thread, DoA and IoA are at war with LoC.

Time to inspect some results.

IoA takes from LoC
Village by makith from Sir Alec the Great (known LoC inactive)
Village by makith from Sir Alec the Great (known LoC inactive)
Village by Spariate from Sir Alec the Great (known LoC inactive)
Village by Spariate from Sir Alec the Great (known LoC inactive)
Village by makith from A-T Reborn (unknown)
Village by badnight from penguin1634 (known LoC inactive)
Village by joe strunks from penguin1964 (known LoC inactive)
Village by makith from penguin1964 (known LoC inactive)
Village by makth from Crumble (known LoC inactive)
Village by ELEFTHERIA H THANATOS from Crumble (known LoC inactive)

DoA takes from LoC
Village by Kristopoulus from TicTac (special exception)
Village by Kristopoulos from TicTac (special exception)

LoC takes from DoA
Village by nwinder from Hertzog (who was ACTIVE)

LoC takes from IoA
Village by KBOW from H2Onu (who was ACTIVE)
Village by nwinder from Twinhammers (who was ACTIVE)
Village by nwinder from Zodon (who was ACTIVE)
village by nwinder from Zodon (who was ACTIVE)

village by birdshot from appa de (unknown if active or inactive)

While these wars are difficult because neither of us are wholly within in range of the other, I offer a challenge to IoA - take a city from us from an ACTIVE PLAYER.

My god, turn your spy off for one week, stop reading our forums and taking our inactives the day after we post them, and do some real work.

To DoA - we are even. Not qualms with you guys or how you play.

DeletedUser

lol nwinder every time I read your first sentence I keep seeing "time for me to have some fun with myself."
And to make this post on topic, I believe that this topic is a bit pointless. I haven't really seen much trash talk from IoA and I think you should be talking about the Huns not IoA.The Huns are the greatest threat to LoC and I haven't seen you guys taking any of their cities.

DeletedUser3288

lol nwinder every time I read your first sentence I keep seeing "time for me to have some fun with myself."
And to make this post on topic, I believe that this topic is a bit pointless. I haven't really seen much trash talk from IoA and I think you should be talking about the Huns not IoA.The Huns are the greatest threat to LoC and I haven't seen you guys taking any of their cities.

how about including the cities uve lost to The Huns in this?

as its mainly the huns close by isnt it?

between me and 1 other hun we have taken 6 LOC cities on our own.

oh and they are known actives :p

DeletedUser

?
Srry my post was a bit confusing. Actually I meant LoC hasn't taken any Huns cities and the Huns are taking LoC cities without much resistance.
Plus I'm DoA member :p

DeletedUser

?
Srry my post was a bit confusing. Actually I meant LoC hasn't taken any Huns cities and the Huns are taking LoC cities without much resistance.
Plus I'm DoA member :p

And that statement would mean that you are the sort of the guy that has not checked the stats.

Even though this is WAY OFF TOPIC I will indulge you, buddy bear.

HUNS CQ LoC
*Machete Metro 9,117 lucas hope Boleynlad Legion of Chaos The Huns 2010-12-01 10:36:49 (our pick up from IM)
*Machete Metro 9,117 lucas hope Boleynlad Legion of Chaos The Huns 2010-12-01 10:36:49 (our pick up from IM)
*Calydon 9,973 nkh1945 Neoquill Legion of Chaos The Huns (our pick up from IM)
*19-VICTORY 8,338 lucas hope hamster360 Legion of Chaos The Huns 2010-11-23 06:02:58 (our pick up from IM)
*Thule 8,329 gratcliff2005 Nor314 Legion of Chaos The Huns 2010-11-21 18:01:16 (our pick up from IM)
*Sellasie 9,427 sniperpal russ2 Legion of Chaos The Huns 2010-11-21 01:09:14 (our pick up from IM, inactive at the time)
*Five OClock Charlie 9,339 nkh1945 Boleynlad Legion of Chaos The Huns 2010-11-20 12:59:22 (our pickup from IM)
*14. Retribution 10,378 nkh1945 Taart Legion of Chaos The Huns 2010-11-15 16:17:14 (our pickup from IM)
*Greco took three cities of ours from Crumble, again, a known LoC inactive, who contacted Greco before he quit to tell him, seeing as though they were old guild mates (and even contacted me to tell me that!)
*Plus several cities of TicTacs while he was giving up his core and moving into the 30's.

LoC CQ's Huns
*DemonTac 10,899 Maxos Diminise TicTac The Huns Legion of Chaos 2010-11-26 06:25:02
*Electron Neutrino 10,211 EaTeMuP musolffc The Huns Legion of Chaos 2010-11-20 12:37:22
*GobbleTac 12,536 Nikavfc TicTac The Huns Legion of Chaos 2010-11-16 16:08:04
*Verator 8,933 Eldermage martinbm31 The Huns Legion of Chaos 2010-11-04 07:13:44
*Uno 4,969 Mannyiv Morethanmeetstheeye The Huns Legion of Chaos 2010-10-31 00:30:10

Sorry, but you lose buddy.
While you have taken several cities from old IM players who we have been helping to protect, many of those cities are in the 40's, oceans we do not operate in and getting support to takes forever. They have been reestablishing themselves in the 30's.
Not a single active LoC player, who was not part of IM before its merger into LoC have been taken by The Huns.
IM players, are now LoC players, and we are doing our best to intergrate them and defend them, but, as was expected by all parties involved, it is tricky to fight a war on our front, while protecting them and EotD.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ahh I couldn't resist adding to this... guess who took the most Nataraja cities?
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4/alliance/1853/colonizations

I'd also question any alliance that keeps inactives and then wonders why others take advantage of this fact... Honestly nwinder if you need help managing your alliance you are welcome to join IOA and we'll help train you up. Interesting you should mention Sir Alec as before you found out I was conquering one of his towns (oh, noes, badnight is conquering quick kick him he he doesn't show on grepostats) you were happy to keep him and share out his towns. Incidentally the only reason Loc found out he was being conquered was because I sank a LoC Cs that was coming to conquer one of Sir Alecs towns (that I was in), this keenly demonstrating the LoC approach to inactive players. I believe loc took 5 and IoA took 5 if you count the one I was in before he 'left'.

Personally I am happy to take the 'low hanging fruit' that LoC share with us if it allows me to move more players to the fight.

Now I admire nwinder for actually fighting IoA, there is nothing more impressive than a 200k player zeroing a 10k player.

DeletedUser

Just to keep the thread up to date

Huns CQ of LoC active (even tried a weak Sea Storm on the attack, marched straight in despite sailing 39 hours)

4 - Stout Haven 26 12,681 pitprop SparkySte Legion of Chaos The Huns 2010-12-03 06:19:57

DeletedUser

Also I am a bit confused in LoC bringing up the relevance of taking inactives, since they are now fostering the King Vulcher of taking inactives Mr TicTac

DeletedUser

Now I admire nwinder for actually fighting IoA, there is nothing more impressive than a 200k player zeroing a 10k player.

This is not so easy considering he was in a alliance of Massive size,who are the training alliance of the alliance who is ranked #2 who has won 7 wars.

DeletedUser634

Also I am a bit confused in LoC bringing up the relevance of taking inactives, since they are now fostering the King Vulcher of taking inactives Mr TicTac

I'm not sure about nikavfc but maxos was definatly not inactive when he was conquered by me. Unless offcourse he went inactive between the time he installed the militia to my CS landed... He also must of then returned from inactivity to bolt me the same day and then ofcourse gone inactive again...

Plus whats so bad about taking an inactive city from the enemy alliance? You still gain as many points as an active one- prehaps more, its easier to take, it stops the enemy alliance taking an easy city and makes them come attack your cities which are easier to defend. I'd also like to point out that if I hadn't taken inactive cities then I'd proably only have my 3 eastern cities remaining right now as I'd never would have been able to establish myself in
O35.

Due to the distance between the majority of the cities this war will take some time before either alliance is winning.

DeletedUser

Hee Hee TicTac, I am sure you know why i gave you that crown, based on your history, whether or not your latest CQ was a active or not. But thank you for re-inforcing my point. I myself was simply questioning the relevance of your leader pointing out which CQ's were actives and which were inactives. Its a tactic both sides use.

DeletedUser3288

I'm not sure about nikavfc but maxos was definatly not inactive when he was conquered by me. Unless offcourse he went inactive between the time he installed the militia to my CS landed... He also must of then returned from inactivity to bolt me the same day and then ofcourse gone inactive again...

Plus whats so bad about taking an inactive city from the enemy alliance? You still gain as many points as an active one- prehaps more, its easier to take, it stops the enemy alliance taking an easy city and makes them come attack your cities which are easier to defend. I'd also like to point out that if I hadn't taken inactive cities then I'd proably only have my 3 eastern cities remaining right now as I'd never would have been able to establish myself in
O35.

Due to the distance between the majority of the cities this war will take some time before either alliance is winning.

TicTac admit it, you only go for people you dont think are there, thats why you sent 5 1k spies at different cities of mine.

DeletedUser634

Hee Hee TicTac, I am sure you know why i gave you that crown, based on your history, whether or not your latest CQ was a active or not. But thank you for re-inforcing my point. I myself was simply questioning the relevance of your leader pointing out which CQ's were actives and which were inactives. Its a tactic both sides use.

Admittedly in the past I went for inactives (Inactive Huns/DOA),. Though if I remember when I went for active Huns/DOA (sent 5 CS's at active Hun/Doa's) successfully conquered 4 you got a little annoyed ;)
Attacking actives is more fun even if less rewarding.

TicTac admit it, you only go for people you dont think are there, thats why you sent 5 1k spies at different cities of mine.

No I think you'll find I'm hitting actives nowadays. The reason I sent those spies at you danie is that I found out what account you were on and due to obvious reasons we don't get along. So those reasons were personal. Send as many spies back as you want :) Honestly your villages are unfortunatly in a place where I have no interest in conquering at the moment. Though I'd recommend staying out of my Ocean ;)

DeletedUser3288

No I think you'll find I'm hitting actives nowadays. The reason I sent those spies at you danie is that I found out what account you were on and due to obvious reasons we don't get along. So those reasons were personal. Send as many spies back as you want :) Honestly your villages are unfortunatly in a place where I have no interest in conquering at the moment. Though I'd recommend staying out of my Ocean ;)

your ocean?

I believe your ocean was ocean 55? which you got kicked out of, you are now in somebody elses ocean.

also, i believe you only just found out now when i mentioned it. Why would you send 5 or so 1k spies at me cause we didnt get along? hardly hurt my caves...

Even if i was in "your ocean" what would you do about it? you wouldnt conquor me, in fact you would probs be scared of giving me easy BP's cause it would just mean i get stronger.

You really are one of the dumbest people i have ever had the misfortune of conversing with.

DeletedUser634

your ocean?

I believe your ocean was ocean 55? which you got kicked out of, you are now in somebody elses ocean.

also, i believe you only just found out now when i mentioned it. Why would you send 5 or so 1k spies at me cause we didnt get along? hardly hurt my caves...

Even if i was in "your ocean" what would you do about it? you wouldnt conquor me, in fact you would probs be scared of giving me easy BP's cause it would just mean i get stronger.

You really are one of the dumbest people i have ever had the misfortune of conversing with.

lol well in that case, our(LOC/EOTD) ocean.

No the exact date I found out was 11/18/10. You notice that no-one else in your area was scouted? If I was scouting inactives I send 1000Xsilver until I get a result. They wern't intended to hurt your caves- just annoy you.

Why don't you conquer a village and find out then?

Lol you really think I'm that unintelligent. I think even some of your own alliance-mates will think differently on that subject. You can say what you want about me though as your opinion is clearly biased due to your dislike of me as a person. So continue to critise me all you want. I'll just continue to be a better player than you and have fun doing so in game :D

oh and looks like at christmas I'll be above you in ranks after all ;)

DeletedUser3288

lol well in that case, our(LOC/EOTD) ocean.

No the exact date I found out was 11/18/10. You notice that no-one else in your area was scouted? If I was scouting inactives I send 1000Xsilver until I get a result. They wern't intended to hurt your caves- just annoy you.

Why don't you conquer a village and find out then?

Lol you really think I'm that unintelligent. I think even some of your own alliance-mates will think differently on that subject. You can say what you want about me though as your opinion is clearly biased due to your dislike of me as a person. So continue to critise me all you want. I'll just continue to be a better player than you and have fun doing so in game :D

oh and looks like at christmas I'll be above you in ranks after all ;)

I think everyone ingame knows if we both played for the same amount of time, who the better player would be, as i proved last time when i was helping win wars, and you were being a turtle.

DeletedUser634

I think everyone ingame knows if we both played for the same amount of time, who the better player would be, as i proved last time when i was helping win wars, and you were being a turtle.

This game is based off activity. We both started at similar times. It was you who choose too quit and now your back... The game didn't stop just because you were away. Don't point at maybe's and if this and if that. Currently I'm above you(Boleynlad) in Points and BP rank. No matter what rubbish you say or oh I only achieve them because I'm a turtle/attacking inactives etc etc... it doesn't matter- i have more BP and therefore more Culture Points and therefore have more villages and troops than you. So based on stats I'm better than you at this moment in time. As I said in the above post say whatever you want, everyone just needs to look at the stats to see for themselves ;) I won't be commenting in this thread again.

DeletedUser

That statement is ridiculous and preposterous,

That's like saying I could beat Tiger Woods if I played as much as him. Your logic doesn't make sense, I once played in one tournament and shot very will in golf. So I guess from your logic I could beat the PGA Pros. You know there's a thing called skill right? You ever stop to think that just maybe TicTac is better then you?

One war doesn't make you or break you and frankly we all don't know the circumstances. The person that 's bragging tends to only look at it from one side and is very bias towards the other.

I don't know what your stats are because you use a different name then the in game name and I'm sure you are a good player. But if you are comparing your self to TiCTac? I believe that out of all the Delta player TicTac is by far the best defensive player in the game with the most experience, and yes it takes a lot of skill to understand how to defend against multiple attack from big alliances the way he does.

Now in saying that, yes he did move over to our ocean and had to build up. But that was a smart thing on him part. Now he in in a situation were he can focus on attacking more. So lets see how he does.

Just for the record I have not seen him try to do any of the accusations that people keep posting. I'm sure some our true but frankly he's been a great asset to LOC and from what I've seen he shown his ability to help others learn more about this game. So until he shows us different, LOC will stand by him and fight side by side.

DeletedUser3288

That statement is ridiculous and preposterous,

That's like saying I could beat Tiger Woods if I played as much as him. Your logic doesn't make sense, I once played in one tournament and shot very will in golf. So I guess from your logic I could beat the PGA Pros. You know there's a thing called skill right? You ever stop to think that just maybe TicTac is better then you?

One war doesn't make you or break you and frankly we all don't know the circumstances. The person that 's bragging tends to only look at it from one side and is very bias towards the other.

I don't know what your stats are because you use a different name then the in game name and I'm sure you are a good player. But if you are comparing your self to TiCTac? I believe that out of all the Delta player TicTac is by far the best defensive player in the game with the most experience, and yes it takes a lot of skill to understand how to defend against multiple attack from big alliances the way he does.

Now in saying that, yes he did move over to our ocean and had to build up. But that was a smart thing on him part. Now he in in a situation were he can focus on attacking more. So lets see how he does.

Just for the record I have not seen him try to do any of the accusations that people keep posting. I'm sure some our true but frankly he's been a great asset to LOC and from what I've seen he shown his ability to help others learn more about this game. So until he shows us different, LOC will stand by him and fight side by side.

well theres several reasons i can say im a better player than tictac.

1 - when i played my 1st account i was rank 1 on server and closest to me was 30% of points away
2 - my BPA in march would of had me at position 25 now and my total BP was again about 30-35% more than nearest to me.
3 - i conquored, not just actives, but enemies, who would get large support from there alliance.
4 - almost all of tictacs conquests have been inactve

these points aside, i will tell you why i would have practically any hun on my team than tictac - they are team players. I am in ocean 46 at the moment, while he is in 35, a travel time of 10 hours ish from my cities to his. I conquor people in his alliance maybe 2-3 of them a week, and he has never sent 1 LS attack at me to try and break it, even when bireme numbers are low. He will never do anything for his alliance, maybe support them with biremes now n then. I know in my alliance and with our allies (DOA + IOA) if we are being conquored, they will help, as we showed the other day by sending roughy 7k worth of Lights at a city, even if we fail, they still try. Which is what makes them so great.

Now you say "look how well he did" - let me point out he didnt do well at all, he had an alliance providing his cities support, if it was just him he would have been steam rolled. I have also said many times, the way he was conquored was not done right, and he could easily have been sent to the rim.

So all these BP's he got, werent even his units. He used to dodge his units and let others get killed, as you could tell from spy results before and after hits. Also a lot of the attacks (from my own alliance as well) were plain stupid. 2500k worth of BP without a single light ship to protect it. a CS 2500 pop defensive units and no offensive, with clearing waves like a minute before.

A lot of these landed, and theres where he got lots of his BP, not from skill, not from good game play, but from bad play from some other players. I still cringe every time i see on our internal forum people sending transports and units in attack with no LS.

Try and deny any of the posted above. You cant as its all true.