PnP LoC vs. DoA and IoA

DeletedUser

tic tac supported me when my small alliance Memento Mori was at war with the huns. He sent several fleets of Biremes to my harbor, and he didnt even know who I was at the time.
so, even if many of your points are indeed true, the accusation that he does not help others on his team (even those not directly in his alliance) is absolutely false.
Furthermore, I am skeptical of this devaluation of conquest due to inactivity. Tic has made a very fine point I think in saying that it ensures that the enemy does not have an easy time absorbing the cities of its less active players and holding on to those resources. In wartime taking control of them does well to your own alliance, and harms your enemy. What about that is objectionable, how is it dishonorable? It is clear to anyone that a war will not be won in such a way, and so it seems obvious to me that no one in a war would use that tactic alone...but the use of such tactics alongside what other measures are used to gain victory is hardly deplorable in my opinion, in fact quite the opposite.
I wonder who here is of the opinion that the cities of less active players in your enemies alliance should be off limits in a time of war. The idea seems absurd.
-Atva
Asylum

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well theres several reasons i can say im a better player than tictac.

I understand some of your point and I give you that. They are valet but in saying that, you also make some valet arguments for TicTac.

First: You say...

i will tell you why i would have practically any hun on my team than tictac - they are team players.

Now from his old alliance would you say they are as well organised as the Huns? Also as we all know the Huns are great at supporting their players and allies. So for TicTac to do as well as he did is great in my opinion.

Second You say...

I am in ocean 46 at the moment, while he is in 35, a travel time of 10 hours ish from my cities to his. I conquor people in his alliance maybe 2-3 of them a week, and he has never sent 1 LS attack at me to try and break it

Well I think that's a bias statement on your behalf, First you don't get no ware as many attacks as him and secondly if I'm not mistaking he was in enemies territories surrounded for a long time fighting the Huns, DoA, Black ect.. They are your allies "as you say" help all the time and are great supporters of the pact mates. Who did you have to defend against? So my point is, you could build attacking forces while he had to defend all the time.

Third You say....

Now you say "look how well he did" - let me point out he didnt do well at all, he had an alliance providing his cities support

Well isn't that's what team mates are for? Second and this is a no brainier, If LOC were with in rage of the biggest play that's our enemy? Then we would hit him and if he fell from being conquered? Maybe that alliance falls apart.

So from looking at your replies it's obvious he only had one alliance help him, Maybe 2 if he was lucky but for you, no excuse. You have 5 of the top 10 alliances helping you in some way, whether it is distracting the players in different area with allies or helping you directly. The fact is, his alliance was surrounded by all sides. What about yours?

Four You say.....

I know in my alliance and with our allies (DOA + IOA) if we are being conquored, they will help

That just supports my first and second explanation. First you say he had help all the time. Fine from one alliance maybe 7 or 8 really active members. But then you contradict what you were bragging about.

By saying this...

I know in my alliance and with our allies (DOA + IOA) if we are being conquored, they will help, as we showed the other day by sending roughy 7k worth of Lights at a city, even if we fail, they still try. Which is what makes them so great.

If you are having help all the time. (DOA + IOA) and the Huns together? The I'm sure with everything I said in the third explanation is why you are so bias towards TicTac.

You say.....

if it was just him he would have been steam rolled

Another ridicules statement on your behalf. Why? Because if it was just one player? No one could last against 4 or 5 of the top 10 alliances. I don't think you could either. Also if it was the other way around and it was just you or your alliance against the top 4 or 5 alliances then you would not be up here talking about how great you are as a player.

Look the bottom line is that TicTac has passed you and he did it with all those alliances against him. He lost a lot of his cities and had to move. But never the less he did rebuilt them back up. Most guys would of lost everything and just start again on the rim. One more point as you can build attack forces freely he can't, He is still rebuilding a lot of his cities and doing it as he still gets attacked. So to compare you and him is to compare night and day.

You say.....

So all these BP's he got, werent even his units

Again another ridicules statement, as I have seen him stand up with amazement against other alliances and also dodge like everyone ells does. This is what makes a great player! Knowing how to utilizes your troops and your team mates troops. We all do it and I bet you do it too. If you were getting attacked from all over? I would be the first to bet that you would be asking everyone and anyone to help support your cities.

You say.....

Also a lot of the attacks (from my own alliance as well) were plain stupid. 2500k worth of BP without a single light ship to protect it. a CS 2500 pop defensive units and no offensive, with clearing waves like a minute before.

This is to funny! I'm amusing you are one of the leaders since you talk on their behalf? If so then as your quote said previously "were plain stupidly"

This tell everyone in here that the leadership of your alliance didn't have their act together against TicTac who was only one player, even if he had help.
Also since you said TicTac was not that good at defense? Then I'm assuming if you are at war and have a few players like him? it should be a walk in the park right?

But yet he is number one and if his alliance is willing to help him then that show more character on defense then your alliance on offense. Remember you said he had help from his alliance and you also said your alliance were sending stupid attacks, So you tell me who had the better game plan?

Anyways I think you should be humble even if you are the best. If you have a past history between you two? Maybe it's time to put them aside and acknowledger him or even others. "Not just allies" If you are as you say you are? A great player then be humble and just maybe people will start to respected you for being a great player, not a person that tries to mock others and make them self as all high and mighty.

We all are bias towards our self, team mates and our alliances. But have to move on.

Orian

DeletedUser3288

First: You say...

Now from his old alliance would you say they are as well organised as the Huns? Also as we all know the Huns are great at supporting their players and allies. So for TicTac to do as well as he did is great in my opinion.

No he didnt. His allies did good.

Second You say...

Well I think that's a bias statement on your behalf, First you don't get no ware as many attacks as him and secondly if I'm not mistaking he was in enemies territories surrounded for a long time fighting the Huns, DoA, Black ect.. They are your allies "as you say" help all the time and are great supporters of the pact mates. Who did you have to defend against? So my point is, you could build attacking forces while he had to defend all the time.

Shows how much you know, he wasnt at war with us for months when i played, (despite me keep asking my alliance if i could take him on), and he was the leader of black at the time... seems i know more about the situation than you...

Also, what do you mean i can build attacking forces only, have you ever tried to defend a conquest with light ships? Not a good idea, no matter what you do ingame you still need a well balanced offensive and defensive. It just so happened that i was just a go get em, rather than attack inactives. (and ill say again as its my main point... HE WASNT AT WAR WITH ANYBODY WHEN HE WAS DOING THIS)

Third You say....

Well isn't that's what team mates are for? Second and this is a no brainier, If LOC were with in rage of the biggest play that's our enemy? Then we would hit him and if he fell from being conquered? Maybe that alliance falls apart.

So from looking at your replies it's obvious he only had one alliance help him, Maybe 2 if he was lucky but for you, no excuse. You have 5 of the top 10 alliances helping you in some way, whether it is distracting the players in different area with allies or helping you directly. The fact is, his alliance was surrounded by all sides. What about yours?

Well, sparkyste has 1 city in ocean 26, isnt that LOC's core??? yet you cant even conquor that 1 city.... let alone 30 of them. So either tictac did really good, or your alliance is just doing extremly bad, ill let you pick. (lets not forget how biased this game is to the defender)

Four You say.....

That just supports my first and second explanation. First you say he had help all the time. Fine from one alliance maybe 7 or 8 really active members. But then you contradict what you were bragging about.

I'm not contradicting anything?? I'm saying he had loads of support and sacraficed other peoples units before his own. Please point out my contradiction?? My point has been clear all the way through, Tictac did nothing amazing by surviving attacks when he had loads of support.

If you are having help all the time. (DOA + IOA) and the Huns together? The I'm sure with everything I said in the third explanation is why you are so bias towards TicTac.

Wrong again, i never liked him, just the way he plays, and the way he brags, like he makes out as if hes some sort of amazing player who has made huge impacts in wars etc. He hasnt, he ran to 35 (im not saying it was a bad thing, i woulda done the same, but he now has 50 cities, yet who has he attacked from the huns for LOC?? I believe he has tried to take 1 city lately and hit it repeatedly and failed vs a player with 11 cities.

Another ridicules statement on your behalf. Why? Because if it was just one player? No one could last against 4 or 5 of the top 10 alliances. I don't think you could either. Also if it was the other way around and it was just you or your alliance against the top 4 or 5 alliances then you would not be up here talking about how great you are as a player.

Again, showing you know nothing, go look at alpha forums, theres a person who did what tictac did, survived even more enemies (like 4-5 of the top alliances) and even managed to conquor some of their cities in the process, like i said this game is far to biased to the defender, but this guy also stuck it to them at the same time. Not something you can say tictac did. (also he only lost some of his original cities, the others are still there going strong)

Look the bottom line is that TicTac has passed you and he did it with all those alliances against him. He lost a lot of his cities and had to move. But never the less he did rebuilt them back up. Most guys would of lost everything and just start again on the rim. One more point as you can build attack forces freely he can't, He is still rebuilding a lot of his cities and doing it as he still gets attacked. So to compare you and him is to compare night and day.

I know he has passed me, i stopped playing for 6 months, but i think its fairly obvious from my standing before that if i didnt stop playing, i would be higher than him, however i had a long break as i only started playing this game due to needing an operation. FYI, most guys wouldnt have lost everything... how do you figure that out? Anyone with half a brain would have done exactly the same.

Again another ridicules statement, as I have seen him stand up with amazement against other alliances and also dodge like everyone ells does. This is what makes a great player! Knowing how to utilizes your troops and your team mates troops. We all do it and I bet you do it too. If you were getting attacked from all over? I would be the first to bet that you would be asking everyone and anyone to help support your cities.
Again, tell me where i said i wouldnt ask for help?? I would, but i wouldnt be going round going "look at my BP im best fighter in the world", hes not hes just lucky people were there to help him, and yet AGAIN, he didnt utilize his own troops, he utilized other peoples..... tired of repeating myself on this point.

This is to funny! I'm amusing you are one of the leaders since you talk on their behalf? If so then as your quote said previously "were plain stupidly"

This tell everyone in here that the leadership of your alliance didn't have their act together against TicTac who was only one player, even if he had help.
Also since you said TicTac was not that good at defense? Then I'm assuming if you are at war and have a few players like him? it should be a walk in the park right?

But yet he is number one and if his alliance is willing to help him then that show more character on defense then your alliance on offense. Remember you said he had help from his alliance and you also said your alliance were sending stupid attacks, So you tell me who had the better game plan?

FYI, hes not number 1 hes about 5, i'm not a leader, but there is no reason i cant say stupid attacks were sent, they were - lots of them. We cant deny it, he has the battle reports so its not a secret. Unfortunately not everyone in the game can be experienced as others, just like the 20 or so members from LOC who were sending bireme attacks (not accidental ones) and troops with no LS's. It happens, it just happened that tictac had a lot of them.

Anyways I think you should be humble even if you are the best. If you have a past history between you two? Maybe it's time to put them aside and acknowledger him or even others. "Not just allies" If you are as you say you are? A great player then be humble and just maybe people will start to respected you for being a great player, not a person that tries to mock others and make them self as all high and mighty.

We all are bias towards our self, team mates and our alliances. But have to move on.

Orian

I'm not biased at all, i could tell you many people in EOTD that are very good players, being one of the top, doesnt make you a good player, vigoran and dysen are 2 very good players, but look at suleman or w/e his name is. The guy has no idea how to attack, he bases all his attacks hoping the person is offline, and when he sends a CS when people are online he is basically just giving away free BP, but somehow he has managed to make it to number 12.

DeletedUser

No he didnt. His allies did good.

I understand and you made some good points I can't sit here and say I know all that happen and I'm surly not going to make up stories to try and defined a player or a member of our alliance. You seem like a good guy and I respected you for standing up for your believes.

But I also have only seen the good in TicTac, yes maybe he is a bad guy but I've not seen it.

Anyways thank you for explaining and taking the time to reply back.

Orian