PnP - Me Gusta

DeletedUser8969

From your original member list the experienced players are bolded;

Lets not forgot this Non-MRA PB invited everyone who applied and then just invited all the big players once they got in the world. I've seen a lot of chest bashing about how good they are and have got 9 members in the top 15, but only one was on the list going into the world. The rest you have just invited.

your missed a few skilled players and for some reason added nick1 who we all knew and disliked in PV as martijngoofy. he pretended to not remember his PV name but as soon as he got on skype i remembered him.

i gave the noob a shot since that was all 6 months ago and maybe he actually builds troops now. he already quit so he's gone.

DeletedUser345

You left a few off mate

Buckeyes
Privatejoker
Cropy
Daytona915
Arodeus

And there are a few more as well

Fair enoiugh i havent heard of them all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, Permanent Ban are an MRA as well, as some of the more contemplative forum visitors have already stated. For someone who's used to an alliance limit of 30 from Phi, it sure feels strange to see top 5 alliance who all have more than 100 members. Crazy stuff - must make it difficult to work as a true team ...

DeletedUser20429

but I think it should be a little higher 40-50 would have been nicer ;)

DeletedUser

1) PB is not MRA
-High average (and yes, dont care what you say, but a high average means a lot in the beginning)
-Great forum
(although its busy and large, it will cool)
-Great guides for non-experienced players
-Good goals
-amazing leadership
-Great mod
-Large amount of members who will be kicked soon when they dont show their ABP.
So, no matter what you say, just because you came from phi, chi, pi or whatever, does not mean you know better.
On the other hand, if you came from Theta, or Alpha, or gamma... that is maybe another story.
(anyone here from Theta back when ARISE and Alliance X and JFL fought? fun days!! XD)
So there!!! :)

DeletedUser6029

good thing I get to claim "newbie" WOOT there it is :D
I am safe

DeletedUser

Give it six months for the dust to settle and the gold to dry up, then we'll find out who the newbies are. Until then, please, assume I'm a pushover. ;)

DeletedUser5859

Mra pb

Thanks for bolding me (dunno how you know me).. but i agree with many others when they say there are people in this alliance who are NOT bolded that have just as much experience than me buckeyes is on my island and seems to know JUST what he is doing!

this alliance IS an MRA .. its true we accepted pretty much everyone.. Soc said we would.. we plan to train many players who want the chance to learn the ropes.. and dare to be great! We all started somewhere.. we are offering a chance to start with great players from the very beginning!

It will keep many new players playing due to being part of something! Everyone knows that in almost every world some random player that no one has heard of starts splashing around.. for all anyone knows (and one of the reasons this alliance was made) he/she could be in this very alliance.. YES, it is great to be in a small, tight group of players actively working together.. but PB is not only going to be playing together but teaching the up and coming greats!

I am not here to advocate the greatness of the alliance.. It seems to me that there are OTHER good alliances that are in this world.. Protogenoi, and Memento Mori look to be great alliances! The fact that we have so many members does not make us weak nor strong.. It throws the gate open to possible spies, gives the chance to have unreliable members but it also gives us a chance to be the home of a future grepo great!

the last fallen nation and yes, EVEN MRA could be holding greats, that are not yet known by the masses.. but soon their names could be the ones that fill these forums! The alliance cap is set at 500 maybe that is too many but why try to bring down the alliances that are letting so many players in? if it is people trying to teach incoming players I think we should thank the leaders of these alliances to be going through many headaches! They are making this game much more competitive for the future! And why should the people in these proclaimed MRA's fight it to the bone? MRA's have a history of noobish tactics it is stigmatized throughout the forums But with great leadership and trimming of fat once in a while, there is little to nothing wrong with it!

Perhaps this will be (maybe?) the first MRA to take the core!

DeletedUser

I am glad i am not bolded... cuz i am a noob compared to the rest of guys in our alliance but give me time i will hone my craft! ;)
picture.php

DeletedUser

i have little to no experience and am not even on the list. not sure if i exsit at all... can someone pinch me??

DeletedUser

we should keep track of how many people us unknown to achilles noobs take out

DeletedUser

I did not join PB for the reason of them looking like an MRA before it was even made...I prefer smaller alliances....

i can only kiss so much but :) lol

plus i dont consider myself a noob nor a pro...kinda average...

Last edited by a moderator: