PnP Mentally Sρartarded Owns Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser18636

This will be a very interesting world, indeed :D

We are highly concerned with a level of intelligence on this server...:Angry: it is too high for our standards!!! We as the bunch of really narrow-minded spammers/njuubies guys and girls, cannot bare this fact... (insert penguin dance) => Mass suicide of our alliance will begin in a month... please don't stop us from killing ourselves!!!!

DeletedUser

Title :
" PnP Mentally Sρartarded Owns Omega"

...no,not anymore,and never will be again.So, can somebody close this topic?!It has no relevance.

Lugosi

Strategos
Title :
" PnP Mentally Sρartarded Owns Omega"

...no,not anymore,and never will be again.So, can somebody close this topic?!It has no relevance.

trolololol yeah . . no relevance apart from the name of a near top ranked alliance and the worlds name itself. Notice how this is a PnP which is supposed to target someone, annoy them and give a desired view of them. I think jarp suceeded with annoying you Bugsy.

DeletedUser

trolololol yeah . . no relevance apart from the name of a near top ranked alliance and the worlds name itself. Notice how this is a PnP which is supposed to target someone, annoy them and give a desired view of them. I think jarp suceeded with annoying you Bugsy.

You're right,and i know somebody who just have started to do that recently....do you know him?! :p

DeletedUser

I believe this thread was made for spammers? lol......very defining of MS. lol

DeletedUser6029

I believe this thread was made for spammers? lol......very defining of MS. lol

and what part of Omega did you read that MS wasnt made of spammers? I believe that was part of the joke....

YOU sir are a freaking GENIUS!!

DeletedUser

It's funny because the people that were in our academy had more points than him.

Points aint worth nothing my friend. If you have been around lately its the ABP's that really matter. And it is still fairly early in the game and other factors to be considered: are premiums being used? not that I have anything bad to say about it but true skill don't come from premium users. Still a tad too early to be talking stats mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and what part of Omega did you read that MS wasnt made of spammers? I believe that was part of the joke....

YOU sir are a freaking GENIUS!!

You are too kind. THANK YOU! lol Spatarded al the way baby!....haha

DeletedUser

And I Just + rep you I hope I can get the favor back.:)

Gayest thing you can do in the forum !!!

"I plus'd you, so can you hit me back" isnt what the system is there for. It meant to show people who genuinely contribute something others find worthwhile, amusing, insightful, funny or even just belligerent truthfulness !!

You think this is harsh, wait til Domino sees this !! lol

:pro:

DeletedUser

"I plus'd you, so can you hit me back" isnt what the system is there for. It meant to show people who genuinely contribute something others find worthwhile, amusing, insightful, funny or even just belligerent truthfulness !!

Mate you're so right...so would you give me an rep + ?

Just joking,i really don't care about this things,i like to be hated ... :p

DeletedUser

lol.....ok point taken. had to learn this the hard way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6029

lol.....ok point taken. had to learn this the hard way.

return rep is an abuse of the rep system. Now while I don't approve of the mass generic -reps of the Downrep Gang, I agree with there philosophy. I generally will -rep a person simply for asking for rep to be returned. Just FYI :D

PS your lucky I already rep'd you cuz I found your post funny (on another forum) or I would have -rep'd you (but I would have signed it), and can't do two reps in a row on the same person.

DeletedUser

return rep is an abuse of the rep system. Now while I don't approve of the mass generic -reps of the Downrep Gang, I agree with there philosophy. I generally will -rep a person simply for asking for rep to be returned. Just FYI :D

PS your lucky I already rep'd you cuz I found your post funny (on another forum) or I would have -rep'd you (but I would have signed it), and can't do two reps in a row on the same person.

its a learning progress, I welcome all contructive criticism.

DeletedUser6029

shut the flip up Dom !!

:p

It is impossible for me to shut up....don't you know this by now?

I want to add ON topic.........You know MS still owns omega. I mean take out the "alliance recaps" and you still have the forums :D

We keep everyone entertained, and captivated, and I know it isn't blades handsome smile that brings everyone back...his middle finger even looks a bit short and crooked, but whatever it is, you all come back and back and back :D

a bunch of freakin s/partarded addicts is what you all are, come out of the closet already!!!

DeletedUser

We're the meat in the sandwich.

Without us you just got lots of bread !!!

In fact we may just be the Jerk sauce that makes the sandwich bring tears to your eyes.

I can think of a couple of members who fit the above analogy very well !!

:D :D :D

J.

Status
Not open for further replies.